Announcement

Collapse
See more
See less

Genie is granting you ONE wish. Where in WDW do you want to be?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genie is granting you ONE wish. Where in WDW do you want to be?

Genie is granting you one wish. Tell Genie where you want to be and *SNAP* you will appear at a place within WDW. So, where would it be?

:rules: RULES - It has to be a specific place. No wishing for more wishes.

**SNAP** I am lying on the royal bed smugly hugging one of the pillows from the royal suite in Cinderella's Castle.

I can dream, can't I?

What's your spot? :ap:

Re: Genie is granting you ONE wish. Where in WDW do you want to be?

With the Country Bears. It sounds corny, but I am a fan of theirs .

Comment

In a Magic Kingdom/Lagoon View room on the third floor of the Hawaii longhouse at the Polynesian Resort.

Comment

Watching Off Kilter or The British Invasion at Epcot.

Comment

At DTD Marketplace's guest relations counter(during normal business hours) with a voucher for a free lifetime Annual Pass.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
            Watching Off Kilter or The British Invasion at Epcot.
            Oh I really enjoyed Off Kilter this last time I was at Epcot.

I think I would have to be at the entrance to the empty park with my family just for the day!!
            :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
            Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Comment

Tough decision...I can't decide between Ellen's Energy Adventure and The Land.

Oh, I guess I'll go with the ol' UOE.

Comment

I would like to be performing in the Festival Of The Lion King! ~ 1 day it will happen, so grab my autograph now. hehe

Comment

In Meg Crofton's office, and her willingness to give her job to me. (I've had enough of this Institute small talk!)
                  -Dr. Nigel Channing
                  "We don't know anything... that can't be imagined."

"Keep Moving Forward"

Comment

in the professor's new office, trying to get the job just under him...with the ultimate disney AP good at all present and future disney parks world wide for life.

now only do i get free admission, but i get to make policy as long as the professor approves it and jay doesnt find out about it

Comment

BTW, I love Off Kilter too. My family and I have seen them perform like over 2 dozen times. I have personally talked to each of the members, too! They are some silly guys!

Where would I like to be....

Eating breakfast with Eeyore and friends at the Crystal Palace, so I could go right out and start my day at MK.
                      - Larisa

Everybody neat and pretty? Then, on with the show! -MMC

:ap:

Comment

Sitting by the main pool @ CBR before the sun comes up, drinking coffee, soaking up that special CBR atmosphere & seeing the very tip of Mickey's wand from Epcot just over the tree-tops.

Waiting for the rest of my family to wake up back in the room so we can get ready to head out to the parks.

Comment

I would like to be performing in the Festival Of The Lion King! ~ 1 day it will happen, so grab my autograph now. hehe
                          my daughter starting taking dance, and we were in the office signing her up when I noticed this strange picture on the wall.....turns out the secretary's daughter dances in the Lion King show!!! It made me laugh because we had just returned the week before from WDW and had seen the show for the first time. I even remember seeing her daughter, he costume was very unusual.

Where would I be? Wishes fireworks....in my favorite spot...right in front of the castle. I love watching my daughter's face light up, and feeling the magic in the air.

Comment

In the Sweetums greenroom at Muppets so I can see Sweets before seeing the show. :cwink:

Comment

Living in Minnie Mouse's house at WDW. It's just so pretty; I would just love to live in a house like that and being around WDW.
                              Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

sitting on MAin Street waiting for the parade to start while drinking a frozen lemonade *sigh*
                                "First of all I would like to make one thing perfectly clear.
                                I never explain anything." Mary Poppins
                                http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Comment

Donald's boat in the Magic Kingdom
                                  With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

Comment

VIP viewing section watching RoE with no Brazillizn tour groups.
                                    sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
                                    Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Comment

Sitting inside a full scale WEDway PeopleMover on my way to the brand new monorail lines.

A guy can dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Risa View Post
                                        BTW, I love Off Kilter too. My family and I have seen them perform like over 2 dozen times. I have personally talked to each of the members, too! They are some silly guys!
                                        Totally. I love talking with Jamie (bagpipe player)... he's so funny! I met the drummer's dad at one show last fall. He was really nice. I sometimes bring my live CD to work to play in the office. My co-workers think it's a little weird when the bagpipes first kick in, but then they get into it.

Comment

Working...
                                        X