Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

The Epcot Monorail - Round Trip

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Epcot Monorail - Round Trip

I am continuing to edit the over 7 hours of video I shot at Walt Disney World back in August of last year.

Here is a round trip ride on the Epcot Monorail Line. First is the journey from the Ticket and Transportation Center to Epcot. This is shown in a split screen of the front cabin and the left side of the monorail's forward motion. Next is the journey back to the TTC, with a split screen of both the left and right sides of the monorail's foward motion.

[GOOGLEVIDEO]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2186956557207311292&hl=en[/GOOGLEVIDEO]

If you'd like to see more of my videos, check out the link in my signature. I will continue to edit and publish more videos from both Walt Disney World and Disneyland. I will also be heading back to Walt Disney World this August and will be bringing my new HD video camera.

Enjoy!

-C33

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X