This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana Jones Ride

Ok, so I was arguing with my stepsister about Disney. Me being the Disney fan that I am was convinced that there was never a Indiana Jones ride of any sort at Disney(except for the show of course). We have a bet on it that whoever is wrong buys the other lunch. So, my question is, was there ever a Indiana Jones ride at WDW??? Thanks a bunch
    Look for me on Facebook: Tyler Keith Lee Tew

For all Disney News when it happens, follow DisneyverseNews at www.twitter.com/DisneyverseNews

Re: Indiana Jones Ride

The only major Indiana Jones attraction that has ever been on WDW Property is the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular. But there have of course been many a rumor that it would be replaced by another Indiana Jones Adventure Ride, but that has yet to happen.

Comment

Dinosaur is the same ride system and layout as the Indiana Jones Adventure at Disneyland. Other than that, Dr. Jones has only been doing epic stunts at Walt Disney World. Yay for you, you win! Where does your step sister think there was an Indiana Jones ride?

Comment

Originally posted by tyler2cfhs View Post
        Ok, so I was arguing with my stepsister about Disney. Me being the Disney fan that I am was convinced that there was never a Indiana Jones ride of any sort at Disney(except for the show of course). We have a bet on it that whoever is wrong buys the other lunch. So, my question is, was there ever a Indiana Jones ride at WDW??? Thanks a bunch
        Disneyland, Tokyo Disneysea, or Disneyland Paris all have rides based on Indiana Jones, but there has never been a Indiana Jones ride at WDW.
        Last edited by yoyoflamingo; 03-10-2007, 07:22 PM.
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

sorry double post
          Last edited by yoyoflamingo; 03-10-2007, 07:21 PM.
          It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Originally posted by goofgeek View Post
            The only major Indiana Jones attraction that has ever been on WDW Property is the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular. But there have of course been many a rumor that it would be replaced by another Indiana Jones Adventure Ride, but that has yet to happen.
            :cwink: Eh.. I always just called it Epic. Next time you're there as a CM when the next show of Epic is and see what happens...

Comment

Random trivia: "Epic" didn't have a queue when it opened. Just an entrance. The whole idea was simply that the seating area was built large enough that it would never fill up entirely, and people could always just walk inside. Later on a queue was added, as the show was much more popular than originally intended.
              -Dr. Nigel Channing
              "We don't know anything... that can't be imagined."

"Keep Moving Forward"

Comment

Maybe she's thinking of the Great Movie Ride at MGM since there is a section for Indiana Jones in there?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X