This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castle show question

We went to MK yesterday and I wanted my mother to see how for the castle show Mickey and his friends actually move their mouth and eyes. We waited and the show started but it was the non moving heads from before.

Does this happen often or is it something that just happens rarely? I ask because she is here until the weekend and we wanted to try again on saturday.
    Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
    https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

Re: Castle show question

Hi ichigopara. My understanding is that some of the cast on the show is not trained to use the animated heads and therefore, it's a hit or miss to see this. To be honest, I only saw the moving heads once, and that was the same week they premiered. I was quite impressed by them. But everytime I have walked pass the castle when the show is on since then, they have used the regular non movable heads.. In other words, I am not even sure if they are using the movable head anymore. I would love to know the answer to that question myself.
    BTW... too bad we didn't know you were in town. We had a mini MC meet yesterday at MGM, and would have been nice to meet you.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
      I am not even sure if they are using the movable head anymore. I would love to know the answer to that question myself.
      Yes, they are still using the animated heads. I saw them being used for an afternoon show on Wednesday, March 7th.
      These are the games that never end.

Comment

Oh good to know. However, I feel bad that you can't count on seeing them on all shows. It's obvious some guests are disappointed by that, and they need to fix that situation.

Comment

What is the name of this show??

This one time on Friends . . .:roll:

Comment

Dream along with Mickey,

the heads might be tempermental.. depending on weather.

I know they used them during the pirate princess party I went to. (looks nicer at night )

Maybe they flip flop if its to humid or to hot. Do the new heads generate more heat, are they that much more heavier?

Comment

The new heads are almost as lite as the static ones, and they just need more training on them. The only problem they've been having that I know of are the eyes... they get stuck open part way quite a bit I hear. And yes, it is hit or miss when you see them, but they are new, and it's just a test concept. We're not sure how far the concept will go at this point.
              -Dr. Nigel Channing
              "We don't know anything... that can't be imagined."

"Keep Moving Forward"

Comment

They used the moveable heads with blinking eyes during the P&PP on March 2nd. I noticed that right away.
                - Larisa

Everybody neat and pretty? Then, on with the show! -MMC

:ap:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X