This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solo trip, (short) to WDW

I have some free time next week while I'm in Orlando for a Trade Show. I have purchased an "after 4" ticket and a 1day/1park ticket. I plan to go to MK on Monday for full day and go to Disney-MGM Studios on Wednesday at 4.
    Now for the questions... what is the expected crowd level next week? Is it a mad house for Spring Break?
    Where is the best place to stand to watch Wishes and how soon should I get there?
    How early should I plan to go to line up for Fantasmic!?
    Thank you!

Re: Solo trip, (short) to WDW

What dates will you be there?

Comment

I never knew they had an "after 4" ticket available.

Have fun!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
        What dates will you be there?
        I'm there 3/26 and 3/28. Next week, can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Magic View Post
          I never knew they had an "after 4" ticket available.

Have fun!
          Its for convention goers to "join their families". and thanks!

Comment

Is it worth flying out for a solo trip for several days? Everyone has flaked on me.
            “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by sdmom View Post
              Its for convention goers to "join their families". and thanks!

I assume that is only if you are at an on-property convention?

I was just down there two weeks ago for a convention (off property) but I still have my AP so it all worked out.

I had fun, but the parks closed pretty early two weeks ago (8:00 for MK and 9:00 for EPCOT) so I did not get to do too much.

-dave
              "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
              "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Phonedave View Post
                I assume that is only if you are at an on-property convention?
                The CTIA trade show is a quite large show at the Orlando Conv. Center. Link for the "after 2/4" tickets can be found by going to the "theme park" section on this page:
                www.ctiawireless.com/info/for_attendees.cfm

Comment

You'd be amazed at the ticket options Disney offers to select groups. We have 21 day tickets for Brazilian Tourists, After 4 tickets for all the parks for conventioners, and even Gold passes for contest winners and execs, which basically are lifetime passes for yourself and anyone you want to bring in.
                  -Dr. Nigel Channing
                  "We don't know anything... that can't be imagined."

"Keep Moving Forward"

Comment

Originally posted by sdmom View Post
                    The CTIA trade show is a quite large show at the Orlando Conv. Center. Link for the "after 2/4" tickets can be found by going to the "theme park" section on this page:
                    www.ctiawireless.com/info/for_attendees.cfm

Wow, I had no idea. The Common Ground Alliance show was not exactly small either, http://www.cgaconference.com/index.html but they had nothing of the sort.

But then the bulk of the people in the CGA are gas pipeline people - what fun are they? - it's those of us in telecomm that head over to WDW

-dave
                    "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                    "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Aw man, I wish they offered After 2/4 tickets to regular guests.. I think they really should to FL residents though..

Comment

An Epcot After 4 Annual Pass is available to all Florida Residents, as far as I know.
                        -Dr. Nigel Channing
                        "We don't know anything... that can't be imagined."

"Keep Moving Forward"

Comment

A great resource for crowd levels is to check this website.

http://www.touringplans.com/tp2/UG2_index.php?PageID=14

They take a statistical approach to the crowd levels and then create a number based on different factors and previous attendance records. It tells you what park would be best on each day and what park is worst etc..

I always check the Crowd Calendar before I go and I plan around that.
                          Last edited by SummerInFL; 03-21-2007, 07:55 AM.

Comment

^^ very interesting. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Nigel Channing View Post
                              An Epcot After 4 Annual Pass is available to all Florida Residents, as far as I know.

I thought that was after 5:00

Its called Annual Dining Pass or some such thing, to allow locals who want to eat at the EPCOT restaruants to do so. - Because nobody in Florida eats lunch.

-dave

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X