Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Around the World on June 25th anyone???

I'm moving back to start my Management Internship at WDW. Looking to get a group together to drink around the world (epcot) on saturday june 25th.

Thinking about meeting at the Fountain, and then we can decide to start in either Mexico or Canada. This will be pretty much an all day thing. We have 11 countries to do.

Anyone game for this?

George :devil:

No one??? come on!!! it's fun

Comment

Sorry, I'll be back home by that date.
      Not much of a drinker, anyway.
      Hope you find some company!

Comment

I don't mind hanging out at Disney but I don't drink, so I will skip. Thanks for the invite though.

Comment

Heck, I'd do it if I was going to be in town then! Always wanted to try, but not a big drinker, so haven't yet gotten into the groove to try!
          -Ann

WDW:
          July 1987 - offsite, 1-day visit to the MK; July-August 2000 - honeymoon - Port Orleans (now POFQ); May 2003 - Caribbean Beach Resort; Dec 2003 - Coronado Springs; April 2004 - Pop Century (PC) & POFQ; Sept 2004 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; May 2005 - Port Orleans Riverside; Sept 2005 - PC; Oct 2006 - POFQ; Apr 2007 - PC; July 2007 - Boardwalk Villas (WOO HOO! I was at WDW in the MK on the 20th anniversary of my first visit!); August - Sept 2007 - Old Key West; Sept 2007 - Saratoga Springs; Oct 2007 - BWV; Mar-Apr 2008 - SS

DLR:
          Dec 2001 - Grand Californian; Jan 2005 - GC; July 2005 - HoJo Anaheim & GC; Dec 2008 - Best Western Park Place Inn

p.s. Wanna buy a :monkey:?

Comment

Sounds fun but I'm starting a new job this week and I don't know when I get my first paycheck yet. I need to save up money for other things (bills/rent) first before I can splurge on that 3 Day Play pass I'm itching to get my hands on this year.

Comment

If you postpone it for two months (til my next visit), I'm up for it ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by aimster
                Sounds fun but I'm starting a new job this week and I don't know when I get my first paycheck yet. I need to save up money for other things (bills/rent) first before I can splurge on that 3 Day Play pass I'm itching to get my hands on this year.
                Originally posted by WDW1974
                If you postpone it for two months (til my next visit), I'm up for it ;-)

Sounds like a plan. Postpone til WDW1974 comes to visit and that should give aimster enough time to save up and give me some more time to get more people interested in joining....I figure it will cost about $100 for the drinks and some munchies per person, all the way around.

Comment

I'm not a big drinker. Not anymore at least. I'm a beer wuss actually. I usually stick to the light beers as anything else ends up sitting on my stomach like a rock. But I've always wanted to try that "drink around the world" thing. Only problem is I'd have to drive back to Clearwater that night, so I couldn't have "too* much to drink. Plus too much alcohol on a hot day spells nothing but trouble. So if I can make this, I'd have a beer if the country has a kind I like, but would just drink water or soda in the others. Although I do wish France would serve Kronenbourg 1664 on a regular basis. Can only get it during Food & Wine Festival now.

Comment

Originally posted by gwbeachjr
                    Sounds like a plan. Postpone til WDW1974 comes to visit and that should give aimster enough time to save up and give me some more time to get more people interested in joining....I figure it will cost about $100 for the drinks and some munchies per person, all the way around.
                    I'm not a huge drinker, but I like to imbibe my share. But I still wouldn't mind hanging out and drinking -- and eating as much as I care to ...

Post a reminder in mid-August so I can remember to stay dry for a while

Comment

Will do...AROUND THE WORLD (EPCOT) MID-AUGUST!!!!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X