This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where To Buy Discount Disney Pins / Lots Near The Resort

I'm travelling to Florida this weekend for three days at Walt Disney World next week. Unfortunately, I didn't buy enough trading pins for the trip and would like to pick up 20-30 after I arrive. Can someone please recommend some decent local sources away from the parks? I am staying in Kissimmee with friends and not at the resort.
    666: The Number Of The Beast
    664: The Number Of The Bloke Next Door

Re: Where To Buy Discount Disney Pins / Lots Near The Resort

The one I go to is Disney's Character Premiere at the Orlando Premium Outlets (8200 Vineland Ave.) It is pretty close to Downtown Disney.
    The pins are a couple of dollars cheaper than at the parks. But the selection is very limited.

Comment

Thank you!
      666: The Number Of The Beast
      664: The Number Of The Bloke Next Door

Comment

You can also get pins at your local Disney Store. There are a few in the Orlando area - the closest is The Florida Mall. If they have them in stock (only get one shipment of each) it's usually 3 pins for $9.50 or so.

Comment

The last time I was there (Disney Store at the Florida Mall) they didn't have any pins. This was February 16th. Hopefully they will get pins again. I got the cutest frowny-face Piglet pin from there.

Comment

Originally posted by jane2073 View Post
            The last time I was there (Disney Store at the Florida Mall) they didn't have any pins. This was February 16th. Hopefully they will get pins again. I got the cutest frowny-face Piglet pin from there.
            Hehe, I know that one! I got it from my secret santa. :cwink:

During the Semi-annual in jan. TDS pretty much clearanceed\\d out any pins they had at the time. Right now they would have a light up Peter Pan, Pan set of 3 and Fairies set of 3 if any at all. Also, Meet the Robinsons will probably be in soon as well.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X