This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDW Monthly Mice Chat Meet - May

The Next Mice Chat meet is up! Please see below for the respective information. I hope to see you there! The meet thread can be found HERE.

When: May 5th, 2007
    Where: Epcot - Outside seating area of the Electric Umbrella
    What time: 11:00a.m.

We will probably hang out there for about 30 minutes and if anyone would like to catch a bite to eat, you are encouraged to do so.

Remember, it's up to each individual if you want to hang out with anyone for an extended period of time and no one should feel like you need to hang out any longer than you feel comfortable.

I look forward to seeing everyone there and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Re: WDW Monthly Mice Chat Meet - May

I would love to be there and meet everybody, but my daughter graduates that day... I don't think she would forgive me any time soon if I skipped the ceremony to be at Disney

Comment

Originally posted by jaxpooh View Post
      I would love to be there and meet everybody, but my daughter graduates that day... I don't think she would forgive me any time soon if I skipped the ceremony to be at Disney
      isnt it a bad omen to graduate on cinco de mayo(SP?)...

party at epcot, if only i was 21.. lol

Comment

I won't be there until May 19th. Sorry.

Comment

im going to try to come this time!! i do work sundays, but ill put in a labor request and see if i can get it off !! :-D
          sigpic Blast Off Into Adventure!!

Originally posted by TheRockr
          Space Junk once taught Peter Pan how to do Mick Jagger's famous strut.

Comment

It's too early for me to know if I will be in town on Cinco de Mayo. But if not.. I will certainly be thinking of you all meeting at WDW, while I am at TDR/HKDL/DLP over those days..

Comment

Originally posted by Space Junk View Post
              im going to try to come this time!! i do work sundays, but ill put in a labor request and see if i can get it off !! :-D
              the meet is on cinco, which is Saturday...

unless it was changed again, or you said wrong day by accident (which i do a lot)

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                It's too early for me to know if I will be in town on Cinco de Mayo. But if not.. I will certainly be thinking of you all meeting at WDW, while I am at TDR/HKDL/DLP over those days..
                Don't you know your always with us? You are just in a different park every time. :lol:

Your our "overseas" consultant. :lol:

Comment

come on folks where are all the WDW employees and cps out there? it would be so nice to actually meet everyone in orlando for a change. if the tampa contingent can make the time so can you. even if you are shy, we don't bite, I promise and it's alot of fun meeting new people.

Comment

Originally posted by jaxpooh View Post
                    LOL I don't blame you at all, good for your daughter and I hope you have a wonderful day.

There is always next month.

Comment

We do tend to be there at least once a month, so maybe we can catch everybody soon!

Comment

Ya'll are never going to be graced with my fabulousness if you can't coordinate a meet with when I'm actually going to be up that way!

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                          Ya'll are never going to be graced with my fabulousness if you can't coordinate a meet with when I'm actually going to be up that way!
                          June's will be at the beginning of the month, sat or sun i don't know

July will be whenever we decide...

Comment

Originally posted by Cmash95 View Post
                            come on folks where are all the WDW employees and cps out there?
                            C'mon! You know the answer to that! The CMs are out there working overtime to make ends meet bacause of the puny checks they get every thursday!!! reason why they can't take time out to attend meets.

Comment

Marked my calendar and hope to see y'all there. That is if I am not scheduled to work. :-)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X