Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

New EPCOT Country?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New EPCOT Country?

Hey guys!! I got another fun hypothetical poll for you!!

If it were possible, what new country would you like to see make an appearance at EPCOT's World Showcase?? I have a list of options, so if you dont see one youd like, then choose "other" and explain your idea! :yea:
    Russia
    44.44%
    Philippines
    0.00%
    Egypt
    14.29%
    Brazil
    9.52%
    Australia
    15.87%
    Netherlands
    3.17%
    Poland
    0.00%
    Vietnam
    1.59%
    Jamaica
    4.76%
    other....
    6.35%

The poll is expired.

sigpic Blast Off Into Adventure!!

Originally posted by TheRockr
    Space Junk once taught Peter Pan how to do Mick Jagger's famous strut.

Re: New EPCOT Country?

Well, I voted Egypt...but, that would be pretty hard. Although, if anyone could build a pyramid replica...Disney could.

Comment

very true lol....id trust them to do it!!

Comment

I voted Egypt too. Who doesn't like the ideas of exploring ancient pyramids and hope to find the remains of a mummy!

Comment

I vote for Russia becausee of the architecture.
          Last edited by ragrobyn; 04-23-2007, 09:24 PM. Reason: because I can't spell
          "First of all I would like to make one thing perfectly clear.
          I never explain anything." Mary Poppins
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/26132873@N00/

Comment

New Zealand. I also think Australia, but NZ really isn't as known about like Australia is. (I love both places though! They both are unique)

Comment

I'd like to see India or Thailand in the world showcase.
              Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
              https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

Comment

ahhhh!!! why didnt i think of India !?!?!? i love the food and culture...and the architecture~~!!

Comment

I voted Russia, but you forgot Switzerland and Costa Rica, which both were planned at some point.

Best hold on to Your Hats and Glasses, 'cause this heres the Wildest Ride in the Wilderness!

Comment

true...well...im glad i at least put an "other' option lol

Comment

I almost voted Australia, but then decided Russia instead. Russia has the cool architecture and probably good food, which pretty much meets World Showcase requirements. And i think Australia would be better suited for a land at Animal Kingdom rather than a country in World Showcase. Because we all know if it was in World Showcase, it would probably be based around the opera house or the big rock. (I can't spell Ayers...Aiers...see? are any of those right?)

On a silly note, Russia could have a ride with gremlins from the Kremlin. Kudos if you know what i'm talking about

Click the banner! ^^^^
                      Follow us on Twitter
                      @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
                      Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Comment

Originally posted by Pizzapants View Post
                        I almost voted Australia, but then decided Russia instead. Russia has the cool architecture and probably good food, which pretty much meets World Showcase requirements. And i think Australia would be better suited for a land at Animal Kingdom rather than a country in World Showcase. Because we all know if it was in World Showcase, it would probably be based around the opera house or the big rock. (I can't spell Ayers...Aiers...see? are any of those right?)

On a silly note, Russia could have a ride with gremlins from the Kremlin. Kudos if you know what i'm talking about

Ayers is correct....and you do have a good point ...Australia would be better suited for DAK seeing as it has all kinds of crazy awesome wildlife!

Comment

I voted for Russia. I think that it has the identifiable architecture, unique food, and interesting culture that would make a great choice. I would like to see another Asian culture in WS. My pick there would be Thailand. It also has identifiable architecture, good food, and an interesting culture. But that was not on the list.
                          Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Comment

Russia in Epcot complete with that chapel that everyone always mistakes for the Kremlin. Australia in DAK.

Originally posted by JiminyCricketFan View Post
                            I voted for Russia. I think that it has the identifiable architecture, unique food, and interesting culture that would make a great choice. I would like to see another Asian culture in WS. My pick there would be Thailand. It also has identifiable architecture, good food, and an interesting culture. But that was not on the list.
                            Aren't the politics there a little unstable? I figure if they go for that area they would use Singapore. There's a country with a substantial economy but most Americans don't know a thing about them other than their very strict laws and punishments.

Comment

if they used Singapore, would they enforce the same insane laws and penalties?? (i know the laws keep the country pristine, but a $5,000 fine for spitting in public!?! omg!!)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X