Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

WDW Gay Days

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDW Gay Days

ok starting this thread a bit early but not really. gays days at WDW are may31-june3 this year and they will be here before you know it. Last year I had the pleasure of meeting several wonderful MCers at MK. So I thought I would start this thread on who was planning to attend this year. Hope the weather cooperates and it's not too warm.

Re: WDW Gay Days

Ha, that's so funny because I was just looking around trying to find a thread about WDW Gay Days this year. No threads in the FOE MiceClub either (yet). I'm going to my first ever WDW Gay Days this year (woohoo!).

It's definitely not too early to start planning... got my rooms booked and just about to pull the trigger on airfare. We should make this the official unofficial thread to plan some meets.

I'm also going to the Pirates Event the weekend before... gonna be there almost two weeks!! That reminds me... there aren't any threads about the Pirates Event either... gotta go start one!
    --Jonathan

Comment

I will also be organizing a Mice Chat meet around that time. Gay Days was my first Mice Chat meet EVER and I got labeled with the lovely "fag hag" of the day. :blush:

It was probably the best time I ever had at a meet, everyone was so nice and outgoing.

I do hope there will be a lot of people there this year, it should be a great time!

Comment

I am not able to commit to meets at this time. I will have visiting friends and "family" from out of town and I may not be at WDW most of the time, if at all.
        Sorry.

Comment

well....as usual, I'll be working!! and during the week, ill be playing in the parks!! I cant wait for Gay Days, the people that come are so nice and friendly....quite the opposite of Grad Nite lol !!

If you guys come over a weekend, come visit me at Space!!!
          sigpic Blast Off Into Adventure!!

Originally posted by TheRockr
          Space Junk once taught Peter Pan how to do Mick Jagger's famous strut.

Comment

Last year, I hosted my best friend's bachlorette party at PI during Gay Days. She thought it was a blast being hit on by women and men!

Comment

Don't think I will be there this year, two years in a row I've missed it
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

I'll be down there... either working or playing in the park.
                My boyfriend and his family are going to be visiting during that time. But, yeah it's a very, very fun time in the park.

I remember bussing Sleepy Hollow for at least one of those days : )
                Last edited by Gorwingel; 04-25-2007, 08:40 PM.
                WDW College Program Alumni
                May 22, 2006 to January 3, 2007 - Custodial/Adventureland Operations
                May 16, 2007 to August 10, 2007 - Custodial

August 18, 2008 to January 2, 2009 - Yet to be determined Attraction!
                Hello Everyone :wave: Go Zags!

Comment

The Clinkerbelles will be there from 5/31 to 6/3.
                  *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Comment

I leave the World may 30th. I was accidently there last year, though! I miss Star Wars weekends too! Whoever reads this, tell everyone else hi for me

Click the banner! ^^^^
                    Follow us on Twitter
                    @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
                    Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Comment

I'll be there at the Magic Kingdom on Saturday- June 2, since I already have that requested day off, but the other days I wll be working at either at Disney-MGM or Magic Kingdom. Look for me on those days I'm working and I will take your picture.

Comment

i also end up going during that time accidentally. Looks like this year I managed to avoid it unintentionally. I'm going to be at the park weekend before.

"Since the dawn of recorded time, communication has revolutionized our lives and changed our world. We now have the ability and the responsability to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us. To create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth." - Jeremy Irons (Spaceship Earth)

Comment

Even though it's one of my favorite times of the year to be there, I have a big trip to DL planned this summer so I won't be there.

The best Gay Day I ever worked? I was in entertainment and it was the first year we did the 25th Anniversary Parade with full show stops. All our court dancer men couldn't wait to dance with the men watching. The show stop in front of the Castle was insane!

It's such a wonderful time to be in the park. I have found the guests that weekend are so nice and fun to be around.

Comment

Originally posted by SorcererMickey View Post
                            Even though it's one of my favorite times of the year to be there, I have a big trip to DL planned this summer so I won't be there.

The best Gay Day I ever worked? I was in entertainment and it was the first year we did the 25th Anniversary Parade with full show stops. All our court dancer men couldn't wait to dance with the men watching. The show stop in front of the Castle was insane!

It's such a wonderful time to be in the park. I have found the guests that weekend are so nice and fun to be around.
                            I agree the atmosphere in the parks are so positive and uplifting.

Comment

OT I miss show stops in parades, they were so much fun!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X