This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A shameless plug, but ...

... just wanted to say hi to all my Micechat buds (and others) from Amsterdam.

And let you all know that a Disneyland Paris trip report will be forthcoming later this week on the Paris board. I'd love it if you could stop by and comment.

Did I miss anything? ... Other than Brad Rex getting the ax and Disney (once again behind the times) deciding to stamp out smoking at its resorts?

Re: A shameless plug, but ...

Can't wait to hear your views on DLP! Have a great trip!
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Hope your having a great time! Was nice of you to think of us from all the way over there.

Comment

If you guys only knew how much Disney-related email I had piled up.

Very scary!

Most of it was about the Epcot situation, which surprised me a bit because Brad Rex has survived so long despite being so unqualified for the job.

My trip has been great. Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, two days at DLP and then back here to Amsterdam.

I have lots to say about DLP, a lot good, some bad, some ugly ... but every real Disney fan owes themselves a visit ... and when DLP closes at 7 p.m., you can hop the RER and be having a picnic under the Eiffel Tower as the sky turns dark around 9:45 ... not a bad day at all!

Comment

Originally posted by WDW1974 View Post
          I have lots to say about DLP, a lot good, some bad, some ugly ... but every real Disney fan owes themselves a visit ... and when DLP closes at 7 p.m., you can hop the RER and be having a picnic under the Eiffel Tower as the sky turns dark around 9:45 ... not a bad day at all!
          That sounds like a wonderful day, Paris must be beautiful this time of year.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X