• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 More days!

I can't wait that long!!!!!

:bang:

Re: 10 More days!

patience is a virtue...altho sum ppl might be jealous becuz they don't know when they're next trip to wdw is (they=me )
    "Beware of hitchhiking ghosts"

Comment

Yay for you!!! 23 days for us.

Comment

Awww, That last week or so is always the worst isn't it? You will be here soon.

Comment

I feel your pain Aimster! We have 23 days and that seems like FOREVER!! I can hardly wait and am already trying to get ahead of myself with work so I dont stress too much.

Have a fabulous trip!!!!
          *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Comment

I've been under a MASSIVE amount of stress lately (mainly due to work-related BS). We're talking headaches that last for days, insomnia, mental exhaustion... you get the idea. I just need a total escape from reality as I'm completely burned out. I'll only be up there for a couple days (next Thurs & Friday) but I seriously NEED this.

Comment

:yea: You can do it aimster! And then the end you get to see characters at Ep-ity-cot! C'mon, that'll be worth it... especially when you see Piglet. :cwink:

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                :yea: You can do it aimster! And then the end you get to see characters at Ep-ity-cot! C'mon, that'll be worth it... especially when you see Piglet. :cwink:
                I still have a few months.
                It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Oh man, that's awesome. I wish I could go. Are you going to post your photos later once you get back?
                  sigpic
                  Be check out my movie review blog at:

Mastermind Film Productions

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                    But I'm more of a Tigger fan...

Originally posted by Robert3377 View Post
                    Oh man, that's awesome. I wish I could go. Are you going to post your photos later once you get back?
                    Who says I'm taking photos?

I'm sure I'll post a few.

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
                      I still have a few months.
                      :lol: Well you do get to see this little Piglet soon too you know! :cwink:

But I will be excited when I finally get a picture with you, me and Piglet!

Comment

It's a horrible feeling, I know! I try to pack a little bit each day to take my mind off of it. If I get lost in packing world, I'm not thinking about the countdown.
                        "All our dreams can come true.....if we have the courage to pursue them."
                        - Walt Disney

Comment

I hope you have a great time! We won't be going again for a while... PROBABLY at the end of the summer!

When dealing with "bad" works stuff - at least you can focus on the trip... when they are stressing you out - think about the parks!

Comment

Originally posted by sealsm View Post
                            It's a horrible feeling, I know! I try to pack a little bit each day to take my mind off of it. If I get lost in packing world, I'm not thinking about the countdown.
                            :lol: I just took the tags off of my new suitcase and brought it up to my room from the basement at my parent's house on Sunday. (Yay for getting a new suitcase as a birthday present since my others I got for Christmas of 2004 from Disney Online have become very beat up.) I put two pairs of shorts and a swim suit in there. But that's it! :blush: I've done a bit more here in my apartment by putting things to one side of my closet... but I know the feeling sealsm. :cwink:

Comment

I hope you have tons of fun!!!
                              With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X