Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

10 More days!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 More days!

I can't wait that long!!!!!

:bang:

Re: 10 More days!

patience is a virtue...altho sum ppl might be jealous becuz they don't know when they're next trip to wdw is (they=me )
    "Beware of hitchhiking ghosts"

Comment

Yay for you!!! 23 days for us.

Comment

Awww, That last week or so is always the worst isn't it? You will be here soon.

Comment

I feel your pain Aimster! We have 23 days and that seems like FOREVER!! I can hardly wait and am already trying to get ahead of myself with work so I dont stress too much.

Have a fabulous trip!!!!
          *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Comment

I've been under a MASSIVE amount of stress lately (mainly due to work-related BS). We're talking headaches that last for days, insomnia, mental exhaustion... you get the idea. I just need a total escape from reality as I'm completely burned out. I'll only be up there for a couple days (next Thurs & Friday) but I seriously NEED this.

Comment

:yea: You can do it aimster! And then the end you get to see characters at Ep-ity-cot! C'mon, that'll be worth it... especially when you see Piglet. :cwink:

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                :yea: You can do it aimster! And then the end you get to see characters at Ep-ity-cot! C'mon, that'll be worth it... especially when you see Piglet. :cwink:
                I still have a few months.
                It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Oh man, that's awesome. I wish I could go. Are you going to post your photos later once you get back?
                  sigpic
                  Be check out my movie review blog at:

Mastermind Film Productions

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                    But I'm more of a Tigger fan...

Originally posted by Robert3377 View Post
                    Oh man, that's awesome. I wish I could go. Are you going to post your photos later once you get back?
                    Who says I'm taking photos?

I'm sure I'll post a few.

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
                      I still have a few months.
                      :lol: Well you do get to see this little Piglet soon too you know! :cwink:

But I will be excited when I finally get a picture with you, me and Piglet!

Comment

It's a horrible feeling, I know! I try to pack a little bit each day to take my mind off of it. If I get lost in packing world, I'm not thinking about the countdown.
                        "All our dreams can come true.....if we have the courage to pursue them."
                        - Walt Disney

Comment

I hope you have a great time! We won't be going again for a while... PROBABLY at the end of the summer!

When dealing with "bad" works stuff - at least you can focus on the trip... when they are stressing you out - think about the parks!

Comment

Originally posted by sealsm View Post
                            It's a horrible feeling, I know! I try to pack a little bit each day to take my mind off of it. If I get lost in packing world, I'm not thinking about the countdown.
                            :lol: I just took the tags off of my new suitcase and brought it up to my room from the basement at my parent's house on Sunday. (Yay for getting a new suitcase as a birthday present since my others I got for Christmas of 2004 from Disney Online have become very beat up.) I put two pairs of shorts and a swim suit in there. But that's it! :blush: I've done a bit more here in my apartment by putting things to one side of my closet... but I know the feeling sealsm. :cwink:

Comment

I hope you have tons of fun!!!
                              With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X