Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soda fountain at Epcot???

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Soda fountain at Epcot???

    I was watching a special about WDW on the Travel Channel, and I believe they mentioned someplace at Epcot where you can get sodas from all over the world. Is anybody familiar with this?

  • #2
    Re: Soda fountain at Epcot???

    It's the 'Cool Club' in EPCOT. It's a counter service place sponsered by Coca-Cola and they have fountain drinks of beverages they produce from around the world. So you can see how Soda's differ from various parts of the world.

    Correction: Not counter service as they don't serve food there.

    I think they used to have Coke from various parts of the world, but now its just the other label drinks

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Soda fountain at Epcot???

      I heard that too,i know the world of coca cola in las vegas has it been there it was great just don't try to apple soda from mexico it was horrorable.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Soda fountain at Epcot???

        Cool Club? I'm looking at an Epcot park guide map, and I don't see it anywhere. Where is it located?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Soda fountain at Epcot???

          Originally posted by disneyfun View Post
          Cool Club? I'm looking at an Epcot park guide map, and I don't see it anywhere. Where is it located?
          Club Cool is attached to Innoventions West.
          Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
          sigpic





















          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Soda fountain at Epcot???

            Edit ... someone beat me to it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Soda fountain at Epcot???

              It is located on the southwest side of Innoventions, opposite from MouseGear. They do have a small beverage and slush counter for service and a coca-cola shop in there... This is the place for free soda. Try Beverly... it's the best of the bunch.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Soda fountain at Epcot???

                ^ Mmmm, that beverly. Quite tasty.


                (just make sure someone is there to take your picture drinking it)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Soda fountain at Epcot???

                  Originally posted by flynnibus View Post
                  It's the 'Cool Club' in EPCOT. It's a counter service place sponsered by Coca-Cola and they have fountain drinks of beverages they produce from around the world. So you can see how Soda's differ from various parts of the world.

                  Correction: Not counter service as they don't serve food there.

                  I think they used to have Coke from various parts of the world, but now its just the other label drinks

                  all of the drinks the have are in fact manufactured by Coca Cola Inc.

                  Club cool is located on the right hand side of the giant fountain when ou pass SSE....it is just pass Fountainview Espresso and Pastries and is attached to the west side of innoventions

                  have fun !!! try Beverly!! its great!!

                  SHHHH!!! nobody say anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic Blast Off Into Adventure!!


                  Originally posted by TheRockr
                  Space Junk once taught Peter Pan how to do Mick Jagger's famous strut.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Soda fountain at Epcot???

                    The face of Beverly


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Soda fountain at Epcot???

                      Originally posted by Space Junk View Post

                      have fun !!! try Beverly!! its great!!

                      SHHHH!!! nobody say anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      I actually DO LIKE Beverly for real. All other choices are way to sweet and sugary. Beverly will reset your taste buds, just like cheese after wine.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Soda fountain at Epcot???

                        You know, TDLFAN, I never thought of it like that. Would be good for all those tasty foods during food and wine.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Soda fountain at Epcot???

                          Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                          I actually DO LIKE Beverly for real. All other choices are way to sweet and sugary. Beverly will reset your taste buds, just like cheese after wine.
                          youre telling me!?!?!? lol ! i love beverly and everyone thinks im insane...but its ok, cuz i know what i like....good stuff
                          sigpic Blast Off Into Adventure!!


                          Originally posted by TheRockr
                          Space Junk once taught Peter Pan how to do Mick Jagger's famous strut.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Soda fountain at Epcot???

                            Mmm sounds good.. thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

                            Sooo, about how many different sodas are available to try??

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Soda fountain at Epcot???

                              I need to find a way to fill my water bottle with Mezzo Mix without anyone noticing. :whistling

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X