This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soda fountain at Epcot???

I was watching a special about WDW on the Travel Channel, and I believe they mentioned someplace at Epcot where you can get sodas from all over the world. Is anybody familiar with this?

Re: Soda fountain at Epcot???

It's the 'Cool Club' in EPCOT. It's a counter service place sponsered by Coca-Cola and they have fountain drinks of beverages they produce from around the world. So you can see how Soda's differ from various parts of the world.

Correction: Not counter service as they don't serve food there.

I think they used to have Coke from various parts of the world, but now its just the other label drinks

Comment

I heard that too,i know the world of coca cola in las vegas has it been there it was great just don't try to apple soda from mexico it was horrorable.

Comment

Cool Club? I'm looking at an Epcot park guide map, and I don't see it anywhere. Where is it located?

Comment

Originally posted by disneyfun View Post
          Cool Club? I'm looking at an Epcot park guide map, and I don't see it anywhere. Where is it located?
          Club Cool is attached to Innoventions West.
          Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
          sigpic

Comment

Edit ... someone beat me to it.

Comment

It is located on the southwest side of Innoventions, opposite from MouseGear. They do have a small beverage and slush counter for service and a coca-cola shop in there... This is the place for free soda. Try Beverly... it's the best of the bunch.

Comment

^ Mmmm, that beverly. Quite tasty.

(just make sure someone is there to take your picture drinking it)

Comment

Originally posted by flynnibus View Post
                  It's the 'Cool Club' in EPCOT. It's a counter service place sponsered by Coca-Cola and they have fountain drinks of beverages they produce from around the world. So you can see how Soda's differ from various parts of the world.

Correction: Not counter service as they don't serve food there.

I think they used to have Coke from various parts of the world, but now its just the other label drinks

all of the drinks the have are in fact manufactured by Coca Cola Inc.

Club cool is located on the right hand side of the giant fountain when ou pass SSE....it is just pass Fountainview Espresso and Pastries and is attached to the west side of innoventions

have fun !!! try Beverly!! its great!!

SHHHH!!! nobody say anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic Blast Off Into Adventure!!

Originally posted by TheRockr
                  Space Junk once taught Peter Pan how to do Mick Jagger's famous strut.

Comment

The face of Beverly

Comment

Originally posted by Space Junk View Post

have fun !!! try Beverly!! its great!!

SHHHH!!! nobody say anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      I actually DO LIKE Beverly for real. All other choices are way to sweet and sugary. Beverly will reset your taste buds, just like cheese after wine.

Comment

You know, TDLFAN, I never thought of it like that. Would be good for all those tasty foods during food and wine.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                          I actually DO LIKE Beverly for real. All other choices are way to sweet and sugary. Beverly will reset your taste buds, just like cheese after wine.
                          youre telling me!?!?!? lol ! i love beverly and everyone thinks im insane...but its ok, cuz i know what i like....good stuff
                          sigpic Blast Off Into Adventure!!

Originally posted by TheRockr
                          Space Junk once taught Peter Pan how to do Mick Jagger's famous strut.

Comment

Mmm sounds good.. thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Sooo, about how many different sodas are available to try??

Comment

I need to find a way to fill my water bottle with Mezzo Mix without anyone noticing. :whistling

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X