Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked. Approvals are done at least once per day, but they can't be done for accounts that have not verified their email address.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

August

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August

How is the the world in august. i went las year in june/july and it was way too crowded and way way to hot!!!!
    pshhh i guess

Re: August

Originally posted by Treat View Post
    How is the the world in august. i went las year in june/july and it was way too crowded and way way to hot!!!!
    the same although the crowds die down as the month moves along. The last week or so is relatively slow
    www.jamboeveryone.com
    Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

The same unfortunately. It's the peak of Summer so it will be semi crowded with people getting their last minute summer vacation.

Comment

Since the local public schools are not returning until last week of august it will be more crowded this year, meanwhile most of the college students will be returning the second or third week of august.

it will be crowded, but not as bad as July usually is, I believe.
        (but it will still be hot and humid)

Comment

The end of August is hot, but crowds are not bad at all. I have gone in the middle of July and the end of August, and there is a MAJOR difference.
          It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

It is very hot!

Comment

okie dokie. thanks guys
              pshhh i guess

Comment

My first post! woot!

OK, I can sum up whether you should go to WDW in August in one word: NOPENADANOWAYNOTONMYLIFE!

I used to sell Tupperware and they are based in Orlando. We used to go to Orlando every first or second week of August. I just about died! WDW was packed, the heat was stiffling, and we were miserable. Mind you, I come from the mid-Atlantic which is no picnic in the heat of August either!

Comment

Originally posted by CL_DaraSue View Post
                  My first post! woot!

OK, I can sum up whether you should go to WDW in August in one word: NOPENADANOWAYNOTONMYLIFE!

I used to sell Tupperware and they are based in Orlando. We used to go to Orlando every first or second week of August. I just about died! WDW was packed, the heat was stiffling, and we were miserable. Mind you, I come from the mid-Atlantic which is no picnic in the heat of August either!
                  But, the last week the crowds are considerably less.
                  It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

dont forget it still rains every afternoon. it doesn't cool down or dry out until octoberish. and also late august begins the peak of the hurricane season. the most hurricanes hit in august and september and early october.

Comment

Airline prices generally go up in August as well.

Comment

Welcome to Central Florida !!!! it too humid and daily rainy

That's why everytime i went to WDW it was end of Nov and early december . Between Thanksgiving and Xmas it was perfect .
                        HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

I am with everyone else about the heat part. We went in early June a couple of years ago yucko. The crowds were pretty bad too. I also went in middle May (nice weather, nice crowds) and in middle October (nice crowds and weather was great). Next time we are going in November/December. Going to see it at Christmas time and will be there for Thanksgiving. Can't wait.:yea:
                          me - 37
                          DH - 38
                          DS - 8
                          DS - 6
                          DD - 2

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X