X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disruptive Teens Arrested at WDW

this just in from Channel 6 news:

A teen was shocked with a Taser gun and several others were detained at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom theme park after they attacked officers responding to reports they were spitting at guests, according to police.
    A Disney security guard said three teens and two adults who were visiting the Magic Kingdom from Long Island Sunday were spitting at guests and cursing.
    When a sheriff's deputy responded, the five are accused of punching and kicking the officer and other security guards at the park.
    The deputy said he was forced to use a Taser gun to subdue one of the teens.
    All five of the theme park visitors were taken into custody and charged with battery on a law enforcement officer and resisting arrest.

UPDATE: Disruptive Teens Arrested at WDW

apparently this happened on Sunday night - most likely there will be more as the story unfolds.

Comment

Re: Disruptive Teens Arrested at WDW

This all could have been nipped in the bud if Disney would have let Tigger loose on these hoodlums.

Comment

Just what goes on in peoples heads these days to think that they can do whatever they want and get away with it?!

I just hope that this makes headlines on every news station and newspaper. Preferably with mug shots of the stupid. I am glad there days at WDW were put to an end before they ruin the days of others.

Good going Disney cops!!

Comment

Great idea on letting Tigger loose!

But seriously, how long before you think we will hear the words "sue" and "taser" in the same sentence in regards to this?
          Last edited by h2opolodad; 05-22-2007, 03:10 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by h2opolodad View Post
            Great idea on letting Tigger loose!

But seriously, how long before you think we will hear the words "sue" and "taser" in the same snetence in regards to this?
            I'm not sure if it involves this episode at Disney or not, but last night on one of the other news stations here, they had a quick teaser on a story out at Disney and that one of the Disney security guards is wanting to sue someone for an incident with a group of guests that happened in a behind the scenes holding room. So maybe it's this group that they were talking about???

Comment

I really hate tourists sometimes.

"Welcome to Walt Disney World.... check your brain at the gate."

:bash:

Comment

Originally posted by herb2linda View Post
                Just what goes on in peoples heads these days to think that they can do whatever they want and get away with it?!

I just hope that this makes headlines on every news station and newspaper. Preferably with mug shots of the stupid. I am glad there days at WDW were put to an end before they ruin the days of others.

Good going Disney cops!!
                Here you go . . .

http://www.local6.com/2007/0522/13362984.jpg

Idiots . . .
                Last edited by NeverNeverland; 05-23-2007, 07:16 PM. Reason: hotlinked photo removed

Comment

Tazed for spitting and cursing....? there had to have been something else...

spitting on other guests yeah that's certain to get you ejected... but cursing?? come on , i hear CM's curse all the time

My Maleficent tattoo

Comment

Originally posted by GrimmGreen View Post
                    Tazed for spitting and cursing....?
                    No... For punching and kicking.

Comment

What a bunch of morons. :bash:

Good to hear security did their job and removed the idiots.

Comment

They weren't tased for cursing and spitting... they were tased for attacking the cops and security that were trying to arrest them.

Comment

Is it wrong for me to feel so satisfied when I hear about stories like these? Often times disruptive guests get away with it for all we know. Glad to know that something was done about it.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                          http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

No. It is not wrong to feel that way. I agree with you.

Comment

Here is the article from the NY Post today...

What I want to know is where are the damn parents...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X