This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Dollars

Does anyone know if i can order disney dollars online or by phone? i live in NV and there are no disney stores in my area.

Re: Disney Dollars

Originally posted by RileyandMickey View Post
    Does anyone know if i can order disney dollars online or by phone? i live in NV and there are no disney stores in my area.
    You can order them through Disneyland, or at least you used to be able to. There was a charge for that though since they also must be sent via FedEx. The reason for this is because it is literally like sending cahs through the mail. If it can wait I would suggest to do so and just use real cash for now, or else I'm sure I can find someone to help me get that number for you before I call my local Disney Store.

Either way, just let me know and I'll try to help.

Comment

Thanks for the info,the family and me are heading to disney world this september and wanted to give my son a few disney dollars every week so he would have money to spend when he got there. keep the tips coming.

Comment

Is there any reason you cannot just wait and get the Disney Dollars at Walt Disney World?

Comment

Here's a little info I obtain elsewhere:

• Disney Dollars are "cash equivalents." One Disney Dollar = one US dollar. They can be used at Disney Store locations in the US and at almost all locations in Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort and Disney Cruise Line. Disney Dollars can be purchased at any Disney Store or Disney theme park, or by letter from Walt Disney World Ticketing, PO Box 10140, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830. You must pay in advance. Shipping is $10.00 for express delivery. Include shipping charges with the check.
          Just got home and found some more info for you. You can order them through Walt Disney World Mail Order at 407/363-6200

Ask about who is on each bill. There is a varity of Disney charactors. Your son will have a blast and be tickled to death with your idea, make him take out the garbage or clean up though. You'll probably have the cleanest house around!
          Last edited by herb2linda; 05-24-2007, 02:48 PM. Reason: addition info

Comment

LOL your right!! and thanks for all the info

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X