This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VMK Central Moving?

I Heard That VMK Central would be moving to the Tomorrowland Arcade sometime in June 2007. Is This True?

I'm Evoulie.. See Ya!
    Last edited by Evoulie; 05-24-2007, 10:44 AM.

Celebrate Churros
    Only at Disney Parks..

Re: VMK Central Moving?

I haven't read anywhere that this is true. I will inquire at VMK when I am there next weekend however and post my findings.

But right now I would say its a rumor.

Comment

I've heard it is true that it's moving, but I haven't heard a date just yet.

Now wouldn't it be weird to see DL's VMK kiosk in MK's Tomorrowland? :croll:

Comment

Well if that's true, maybe they can use the old Tomorrowland shop near Space Mountain, I think that would be a good location and it would fit, sorta. :lol:

Comment

Bring Back the Main Street Cinema!

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
            I've heard it is true that it's moving, but I haven't heard a date just yet.

Now wouldn't it be weird to see DL's VMK kiosk in MK's Tomorrowland? :croll:
            If by weird, you mean it would totally suck, then yes, it would be weird.
            Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
            The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
              Well if that's true, maybe they can use the old Tomorrowland shop near Space Mountain, I think that would be a good location and it would fit, sorta. :lol:
              I heard it was moving to the arcade location.

Comment

It's going into the arcade next month.
                -Bill

Comment

I think this is a good thing. Where it is now is just too small and congested. Plus it is also in a store that has a main purpose of making sales. Having a place that is just dedicated to this will make it easier for the players and the non playing park guests.
                  Originally posted by larasound
                  am I the burrito man?

Comment

I'll say it again...

BRING BACK MAIN STREET CINEMA!

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                      I'll say it again...

BRING BACK MAIN STREET CINEMA!
                      I completely agree! While I was in there last Saturday, a couple of people came in there specifically looking for the old cinema in the back where you could sit and see the little cartoons. It's a nostalgic thing for some of us along with the old fashioned arcade that used to be on Main Street as well.
                      Originally posted by larasound
                      am I the burrito man?

Comment

To be honest, I have no idea. lol
                        Hi. I am new to mice chat and if anyone would help me that would be great! Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
                          I completely agree! While I was in there last Saturday, a couple of people came in there specifically looking for the old cinema in the back where you could sit and see the little cartoons. It's a nostalgic thing for some of us along with the old fashioned arcade that used to be on Main Street as well.
                          I miss that...at least they didn't *totally* get rid of the 'cinema', even if it is in the (exposition?) hall. Nice place to sit and cool down.

Comment

I have not seen anything on the OCCompt site about this though it is pretty much confirmed. I will be on the lookout for a NC.
                            sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
                            Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Comment

Originally posted by cyre View Post
                              I miss that...at least they didn't *totally* get rid of the 'cinema', even if it is in the (exposition?) hall. Nice place to sit and cool down.
                              When there is stuff actually playing.. and you can find the place its way tucked back in the back of that building now.

The cinema store front was sooo much better. And given Disney doesn't show their shorts on TV anymore - it would be a unique experience again.

My kids LOVE the Treasures DVDs

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X