This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Least Fave Ride at WDW?

What's your least favourite ride at Walt Disney World and why?

Just Curious!
    xxxx

Re: Least Fave Ride at WDW?

Maelstrom. Most uncomfortable seats ever!

Comment

Garsh, have to think about this. Don't know if I have a least favorite ride.

Unless the bus ride back to the airport counts?

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
        Maelstrom. Most uncomfortable seats ever!
        Really? Been on that one several times and never noticed.

Comment

The Ride home.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacha View Post
            Really? Been on that one several times and never noticed.
            Between how cramped the seats were (and I'm a little skinny thing!), my aching tailbone and the sore spot I got on my back (that didn't heal for 2 or 3 days) the last time I rode it... yeah I'd say it's uncomfortable.

Comment

Wow... tough question....lets see...

MK: I think I still don't like The Tiki Birds. I mean I don't hate it... but I did it once under new management... and it just didn't do anything for me.

EPCOT: Journey into Imagination. Man I hate this ride now... poor Figment. A great character that is not being used correctly.

MGM: BackLot Tour. I'm a huge movie buff... so seeing all those movie props just sitting back there rusting and falling apart in pretty much nothing more than a junk yard is heartbreaking.

AK: Dinosaur. I know I know you all love it. To me it's just riding around in the dark, flash oh look a dinosaur... riding around in darkness... oh look another dino... darkness.
              Hey Disney Fans, come say hi to me on twitter at @blackiepueblo and listen to our free Entertainment Podcast "Studio Alley" http://www.newlineagestudios.com

Comment

Tiki room under new management

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

How about attractions I don't visit?

Ellen's Energy Adventure
                  all of Dinoland
                  Backlot Tour
                  Sounds Dangerous
                  HISTA
                  Tiki Room Under New Management

Comment

have to agree with you all on Tiki Tiki room...I saw it when i was there in February (not remembering that I didn't like it now), and was all happy when the music started, and then.....

Comment

It's a Small World is my least fav ride, because of the song, and the whole ride is boring to me.

Comment

This is a very tough question but a great thread.

MK - Stitch's Great Escape - I think if I hadn't experienced Alien Encounter I might have been able to embrace SGE but unfortunately I know how great that attraction can be, so this one falls flat for me.

Epcot - Journey Into Imagination - It's cute and I do go on it because C likes it but I miss the old one.

MGM Studios - Everything except Muppets, ToT and RnRC. The entire park really needs an overhaul except those few.

Animal Kingdom - Pocohontas and Friends - I know a show more than a ride but after seeing it for the first time I was ashamed that this existed in a Disney Park.

Comment

This one's easy: Stitch.

Comment

Sounds Dangerous; it was pointless and boring.
                            ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                              Between how cramped the seats were (and I'm a little skinny thing!), my aching tailbone and the sore spot I got on my back (that didn't heal for 2 or 3 days) the last time I rode it... yeah I'd say it's uncomfortable.

That's just the Norsk way. Bring the pain! I love being a good part Norwegian, it allows me to make many many jokes about dried fish as well.

Honestly, I am suprized, because most rides cause me some sort of discomfort - I'm 6'4 and 220 lbs - my internal organs bear the imprints of many a lap bar. But the Malestrom has never stood out as particulary uncomfortable to me.

As far as least favorite "ride" - I have to say LMA. After the third time, I find it hot, boring, perdictable, and involving a long wait. There are some good parts, but not worth the wait in the bleachers to me.

-dave
                              "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                              "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X