This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Fastpasses in place

Ok, well heres an update with the new fastpass machines.....

Stitch's Great Escape and Buzz Lightyear now officially have the new fastpasses, which look great.

Space Mountain's fastpass machines will be down from 5/29 till 6/1 and will re-open on 6/2 with the newly formatted fastpasses - that means no more FP jams or screw-up with times. In addition, management can allocate and distribute the times more efficiently and also operate the machines remotely.

So, if youre planning on visiting MK between 5/29 and 6/1, dont count on fastpasses for Space Mountain!!
    sigpic Blast Off Into Adventure!!

Originally posted by TheRockr
    Space Junk once taught Peter Pan how to do Mick Jagger's famous strut.

Re: New Fastpasses in place

Wow, they really did that fast.
    -Bill

Comment

Anyone know what they look like?
      "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Comment

Imagine the DL ones, just with 2 barcodes, one on each side, instead of one on the bottom.
        -Bill

Comment

Neat... are there any new improved graphics on these?

-Skip

Comment

somewhat.....more quality in the printing and the paper is designed to not get stuck in the machines....we've all ha it happen. They are the same sizee as the attraction re-entry and rider switch passes. I like them, but the time for you to re-enter is rather small and it can be a little misleading

Comment

Originally posted by ttztotdca50 View Post
              Anyone know what they look like?
              Yes, they will look more like the ones you can find at Disneyland. Below is an Everest one. I would imagine you'd just swap out the color and graphics, of course.

Comment

OMG for those of you who collect the FP Tickets we'll need another FP Hunt lol
                HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

very true!!! ill have to update my collection!!

I like these new ones!! As a cast member, it is always a pain in the butt to have to open up the fastpass machines and tinker with it to get a jammed FP out...and this would happen way too much, and lately, it hasnt happened yet!! thats my favorite part about the new FP's !! yay!!

Comment

Cool! Had a Fastpass machine eat my 'Key to the Kingdom' card last year. Hopefully that won't happen with the new ones.

OT side note: Have to mention how cool the CM's were about getting my card unstuck - a friendly mechanic dude was there within about 2 minutes of me asking for help! :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Pacha View Post
                      Cool! Had a Fastpass machine eat my 'Key to the Kingdom' card last year. Hopefully that won't happen with the new ones.

OT side note: Have to mention how cool the CM's were about getting my card unstuck - a friendly mechanic dude was there within about 2 minutes of me asking for help! :thumbup:
                      mechanic?? thats odd...most CM's (such as myself) are trained to open up and retrieve eaten tickets, unjam fastpasses, readjust the printing unit, and reset the system....most thing except fixing the modem and other more technical things that require tools and such.....maybe that CM was new or just didnt know how to tinker with the FP machine

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X