This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding Nemo The Musical - Video Clips from Show and Interviews

This Video from broadwayworld has an interview with the actress who plays Dorey, and others... including illustrating how the puppets are operated, and includes clips from the show itself!

Since they are very strict about filming this show - for those of you who have NOT seen the show, this is an excellent opportunity to see elements from the show.

Check it out
    http://www.broadwayworld.com/videoplay.cfm?colid=18716

Re: Finding Nemo The Musical - Video Clips from Show and Interviews

Thanks a lot for posting that. I've been listening to the music for a couple months now and am absolutely addicted. I'm dying to see the show so much. It looks really amazing!

Comment

I love the show....My favorite sopng is Big Blue world...it is so catchy

Comment

It's great to finally get some video of the show out there.. I don't think it does the show justice at all but at least people get some ideas.

Hearing the actress was quite amusing to hear her 'normal' voice

Comment

flynnibus, thanks for finding that link to the video and sharing it! I love the Finding Nemo musical. We even bought the CD soundtrack during our trip back in March and I'm so glad we did. I can listen to Big Blue World whenever the mood strikes. I also like Go With the Flow...such a fun, fun song! Thanks again!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X