X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deputy Shot near Disney World

Breaking news 11:40 a.m.

Orange County deputy shot at Caribe Royale Resort on World Center Drive.

WESH chopper shows at least one person being loaded into air ambulance.

Re: Deputy Shot near Disney World

WTF is wrong with people?!

They just mentioned it on the news here in Tampa but pretty much said what you already posted.

Comment

World Center Drive passes right by backstage of Space Mountain.....im scared
      sigpic Blast Off Into Adventure!!

Originally posted by TheRockr
      Space Junk once taught Peter Pan how to do Mick Jagger's famous strut.

Comment

Looks like two deputies were shot. 3 suspects in custody.

http://www.wesh.com/news/13411888/detail.html

Comment

Crazy news again at/around WDW. :blink: Don't hesitate to PM me if things like this happen.

Posted in the MC News section: 2 Orange County Sheriff's Deputies Shot Near Disney World.

Comment

Originally posted by Swice View Post
            Breaking news 11:40 a.m.

Orange County deputy shot at Caribe Royale Resort on World Center Drive.

WESH chopper shows at least one person being loaded into air ambulance.

Wow!

Thats a nice resort too. I was there in March for a trade show / conference and went over to WDW at night. The place was booked solid so I stayed elsewhere, but I was there during the day.

It's also a pretty sprawling compound.

-dave
            "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
            "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Keep this up and the WDW will start being referred to as "Ghetto Disney" What in the world is going on around here?

My heart goes out to the families of those police officers, I hope for a speedy recovery.

Comment

I knew something was up today, I was going to visit my mom in the hospital on Turkey Lake, and was stopped at CFL Parkway and Internatinal Drive and the OCSD marked and un marked units were rushing out on I-Drive to get to the Caribe, then when I went under I-4 there were what seemed to be endless numbers of them on there too rushing that way.

There was just an incident early yesterday morning about a mile or 2 away from today's shootings, at the Golden Corral on 535 involving a robber with a gun trying to rob a night cleaner and manager. Gotta love all these people with single digit IQs and guns.

Comment

Gotta love all these people with single digit IQs and guns.
                  I forget where it was but some yahoo robbed a convenience store this week and asked the girl behind the counter for a date! Yeah dude, you rob where I work, sure I'll go out with you! MORON!

Comment

The deputies should be all right. The one that was shot in the chest was wearing a vest. Ironically they were having a crime prevention convention at the same resort.

http://www.wesh.com/news/13411888/detail.html

Comment

Originally posted by Baghira View Post
                      I knew something was up today, I was going to visit my mom in the hospital on Turkey Lake, and was stopped at CFL Parkway and Internatinal Drive and the OCSD marked and un marked units were rushing out on I-Drive to get to the Caribe, then when I went under I-4 there were what seemed to be endless numbers of them on there too rushing that way.

There was just an incident early yesterday morning about a mile or 2 away from today's shootings, at the Golden Corral on 535 involving a robber with a gun trying to rob a night cleaner and manager. Gotta love all these people with single digit IQs and guns.
                      that explains all the choppers flying around with their searchlights on early this morning!! lol ....i was wondering about that :thumbup:
                      sigpic Blast Off Into Adventure!!

Originally posted by TheRockr
                      Space Junk once taught Peter Pan how to do Mick Jagger's famous strut.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X