• Show
Clear All

• Woman Attacked at Teacup Ride

UPDATE: Woman Attacked at Teacup Ride

Video Link:
    http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer/...o=DisneyAttack

Comment

Re: Woman Attacked at Teacup Ride

I saw the video and it looks like another person trying to get money out of Disney. As stated in the video the victum was "brutally assaulted and has bruises on the neck" I did not see any bruises on the neck that was shown on the video. Of course there was no mention as to when this alleged attack took place so I doubt it's validity altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by ti2gr View Post
        I saw the video and it looks like another person trying to get money out of Disney. As stated in the video the victum was "brutally assaulted and has bruises on the neck" I did not see any bruises on the neck that was shown on the video. Of course there was no mention as to when this alleged attack took place so I doubt it's validity altogether.
        I have to agree. Whole thing seems really fishy to me.

Comment

Here is my question. This woman, according to her statements, was beaten. Not shoved, not punched once, not slapped, but punched in the legs, head, and breast, her clothes ripped, and she was garroted.

This was witnessed by 80 to 120 people (according to her) who did nothing but scream. Are you telling me that nobody, not one single person, in a crowd of 120 people attempted to break up the fight?

So now I come to a variety of conclusions.

1) This woman is inflating this story just a bit.

or

2) My stock in general society has gone down another notch. Its great when people just stand idly by and watch one person beat on another. And people wonder why gangs are becommming so prevalent.

And if #2 is the correct conclusion, then what chances does the victim think she has getting someone to testify when they would not even come to her aid during a beating?

-dave
          Last edited by Phonedave; 05-31-2007, 08:58 AM.
          "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
          "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

I smell a faker.

Comment

Aside from the statement over the lineup dispute there is really no specific information on either how the incident started or exactly why it happened. I understand that in todays world we must unfortunately be wary of things such as "road rage" and now apparently "line rage" but whatever happened must have been pretty serious to warrant such an allegedly violent outburst from the attacker. And I would have to believe that the castmember(s) on duty at the time must have witnessed something out of the ordinary going on - I wonder what their take was on the whole situation. Since the case is still open it will certainly be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Comment

Originally posted by Phonedave View Post
                Here is my question. This woman, according to her statements, was beaten. Not shoved, not punched once, not slapped, but punched in the legs, head, and breast, her clothes ripped, and she was garroted.

This was witnessed by 80 to 120 people (according to her) who did nothing but scream. Are you telling me that nobody, not one single person, in a crowd of 120 people attempted to break up the fight?

So now I come to a variety of conclusions.

1) This woman is inflating this story just a bit.

or

2) My stock in general society has gone down another notch. Its great when people just stand idly by and watch one person beat on another. And people wonder why gangs are becommming so prevalent.

And if #2 is the correct conclusion, then what chances does the victim think she has getting someone to testify when they would not even come to her aid during a beating?

-dave
                Even if I had witnessed this, but not interfered, I would have at least stayed to give a statement regardless of how long it took. I can't be the only person out of 80-120 who would do this? Definitely something not right here...
                Originally posted by larasound
                am I the burrito man?

Comment

Originally posted by ti2gr View Post

I had actually intended to post something about this, but to me, the woman was such a liar!! Out of all those people, apparently nobody tried to do anything or call the police themselves....hmmm....not to mention, we CM's NEVER hesitate to call emergency services..

This certainly seems to be another BS "lets get some $$$ from Disney" scheme....the story just didnt add up to me.....
                  sigpic Blast Off Into Adventure!!

Originally posted by TheRockr
                  Space Junk once taught Peter Pan how to do Mick Jagger's famous strut.

Comment

Check out the News section of MiceChat.

Disney Delays Calling Deputies after Woman is attacked outside of Tea Cups.

Comment

"But WE wanted the yellow teacup!" :bash:

I'd imagine if they didn't call police immediately, it probably had to do with a lack of anything convincing at the time. If the "clothes tearing" and massive bruises were actually there I doubt people would've just let it happen.
                      Last edited by Alpine; 05-31-2007, 01:33 PM. Reason: spellign

Comment

Oh give me a break. So she's basically saying someone beat her up to a pulp, tried to strangle her and basically raped her...... and that the 80-120 people around you did nothing and not one of them stayed to tell the cops? That Disney would simply let everyone leave? That they wouldn't even call the cops for 40 minutes? That the accused person simply got away with security doing squat. As John Stossel says..... Give me a break!

Originally posted by Alpine View Post
                        :lol:
                        “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Comment

ahahahahahahaha.

sounds like a faker.

Comment

Wow... and dissing the Disney security as not law enforcement officers ... wow.
                            I'd think that, after interviewing the people who saw the attack, if the security thought the lady had a case, then they would have detained the guests instead of letting them go.
                            Gah, I agree - FAKER!
                            Good morning, son
                            In twenty years from now
                            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                            And I can tell you 'bout today
                            And how I picked you up and everything changed
                            It was pain
                            Sunny days and rain
                            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Stealing a picture from th News thread, but does anyone even SEE anything at all in this picture?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X