This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walt Disney World and the Florida Drought

Has the major drought in Florida been affecting WDW at all? Have the waterparks had closures, has the level in the ROA gone down? Any other effects?
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Re: Walt Disney World and the Florida Drought

Don't know for sure but I doubt it, besides, today and tomorrow we get rain!!:yea:

Comment

I haven't heard about any waterpark closures. In fact our local paper had a big article about all of the Orlando water parks.

Comment

No, no closures. Water level is down, but not so much as to shut water parks. I don't think that's ever happened due to a drought.

Comment

I hear it's supposed to rain all weekend. That's good news for Florida, but bad news for Gay Days visitors.

Comment

yes....we will be recieveing a much needed 4.5 inches of rain even of this system doesnt develop into a Tropical Storm....it is still one massive rain band.

As for the current drought, it doesnt affect WDW at all...no waterpark closures or anything like that. The water shortage would only really affect the 13 counties south of Orange County as the Okechobee reserve is what is running low.
            sigpic Blast Off Into Adventure!!

Originally posted by TheRockr
            Space Junk once taught Peter Pan how to do Mick Jagger's famous strut.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X