Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

EPCOT or Animal Kingdom?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPCOT or Animal Kingdom?

We are going down to Florida for a couple days and have decided to check in to the happiest place on earth for 3 days. Since this going to be a quick trip nothing fancy, no hoppers, just regular old base tix ya no fun!!! MGM and Magic kingdom have been set for the first two days. Which should we do on the final day Epcot or Animal Kingdom?
    EPCOT
    67.90%
    Animal Kingdom
    32.10%
    Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

Re: EPCOT or Animal Kingdom?

EPCOT. It's been my favorite park since I first visited it 20 years ago.

Comment

Animal Kingdom is the best ride there. You should so totally choose it.
      Look for me on Facebook: Tyler Keith Lee Tew

For all Disney News when it happens, follow DisneyverseNews at www.twitter.com/DisneyverseNews

Comment

AK all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
          EPCOT. It's been my favorite park since I first visited it 20 years ago.
          EPCOT. It's been my favorite park since i first visited it 15 years ago.

Comment

I don't know why you'll assume you'll have more fun at MGM Studios...

I'd rather do Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom and Epcot and leave MGM out of the equation.

Actually if I was in the area for 3 days I'd do Magic Kingdom 2 days and Epcot one day. But that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Gracie View Post
              We are going down to Florida for a couple days and have decided to check in to the happiest place on earth for 3 days. Since this going to be a quick trip nothing fancy, no hoppers, just regular old base tix ya no fun!!! MGM and Magic kingdom have been set for the first two days. Which should we do on the final day Epcot or Animal Kingdom?
              when are you going ?? i have a couple of park hoppers that expire soon... i am willing to do something with them
              So, as they say at Big Thunder Mountain -- "Hold on to your hats and glasses cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!" i like west better

http://rze51.smugmug.com/

Comment

One minor correction: the Happiest Place on Earth is Disneyland. I believe Walt Disney World has always been known as the Vacation Kingdom. The Magic Kingdom, on the other hand, is known as the Most Magical Place On Earth.

And as to which park to choose, I would pick Epcot. Not only will you get to see IllumiNations at the end of the day, but there are more offerings to fill up a whole day. Animal Kingdom is very well themed and pretty, but it does not contain as much to do as Epcot.
                ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

Originally posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
                  I don't know why you'll assume you'll have more fun at MGM Studios...

I'd rather do Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom and Epcot and leave MGM out of the equation.

I agree with this, leave the Studios out, and enjoy AK, EPCOT, and MK.
                  It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

I would do one day at the Magic Kindgom, one day at Epcot, and split the 3rd day between Animal Kingdom and MGM because they are both only half day parks to me.

.. a dream is a wish your heart makes

Comment

Do Epcot, since Epcot has more to do. Animal Kingdom is lacking, even though it has the best coaster in WDW. Like others said, it would have been smart to do Magic Kingdom on the 1st day, Epcot on the 2nd, and Animal Kingdom the 3rd.

Comment

Dump going to MGM and go to DAK, MK and Epcot. If MGM can't be dumped get a park hopper and do DAK in the morning and MGM in the evening of the same day. But DAK and Epcot before MGM.
                        Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
                        sigpic

Comment

do epcot... i have only gone to WDW once.... and found that Animal Kingdom is a half day park at most....
                          So, as they say at Big Thunder Mountain -- "Hold on to your hats and glasses cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!" i like west better

http://rze51.smugmug.com/

Comment

I think the Animal Kingdom is underappreciated.
                            www.jamboeveryone.com
                            Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

I would do Epcot because of the variety of experiences and Illuminations at the end. It would make a very wonderful day. Now AK is also nice, but not really a full day park. I would choose AK if the kids are really into animals, but otherwise, stick with Epcot.
                              Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X