Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Is "Hallowishes" available on CD?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is "Hallowishes" available on CD?

I just discovered it today and really enjoyed the music... Is it available?

Re: Is "Hallowishes" available on CD?

Nope. Unless you have friends that have it, you can't get it.
    -Bill

Comment

A little pixie just made it materialize for me... Thansk so much (you know who you are)!!

Comment

I was wondering that myself.
        Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
        sigpic

Comment

I have a live recording that Bill took from a preview night in Sept. of 2005 and I promise you can only hear me get a little excited in it - I tried to be quiet. :cwink:

But yes, this is a good show. I really wish they'd release it.

Comment

Yeah the only version I have is Bills from way back then. Would also love a clean version.

J
            Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

I have a non-live version that sounds official (not 100% where it came from) but it is crystal clear and has the 10 minute warning and the entire end "I put a spell on you"
              I love it very much ^_^

I also have all of the 2005 version of the "Boo to You Parade"

PM: me if you want the clean non-live version (since I don't want to get in trouble if I'm not allowed to post it)
              Last edited by Kuzcochik; 06-04-2007, 10:30 PM.

Comment

You're not supposed to even say you have that. I didn't!
                -Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                  You're not supposed to even say you have that. I didn't!
                  See I'm not sure I see the harm in saying I have it... (though I see your winking smiley face and note your hypocracy)

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzcochik View Post
                    See I'm not sure I see the harm in saying I have it... (though I see your winking smiley face and note your hypocracy)
                    I like you, you're funny! There's no harm, but if everyone had it, then how would we be greedy then and keep it for ourselves? lol
                    -Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                      I like you, you're funny! There's no harm, but if everyone had it, then how would we be greedy then and keep it for ourselves? lol
                      *bows* A thank you. Glad someone appreciates me.
                      You have a point, but if people had been greedy when I was looking for it like crazy last year, then I wouldn't have gotten the joy that is Hallowishes on my ipod. I figure I should share the wealth.

Comment

Hey! Lay off my twin Bill! :mob:

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                          Hey! Lay off my twin Bill!
                          Ha! Disney Twin Powers Unite!!!!!! Form of a submarine lagoon (or something like that )

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                            Hey! Lay off my twin Bill! :mob:
                            LOL, we're twins to the end. Though one of us is a bigger fan of Piglet then the other. Any guess which one? lol And that mob looks scary... even scarrier than me!
                            -Bill

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X