Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked. Approvals are done at least once per day, but they can't be done for accounts that have not verified their email address.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - Worth a visit?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - Worth a visit?

Was just wondering if any of you think it is or isn't worthwhile going to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, know quite a lot about what happens and such but just wanted some expert opinions?

Re: Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - Worth a visit?

It is kind of pricey but a lot of fun. They have a great parade and I am a big fan of getting to trick-or-treat again. We went three years ago and received a lot of candy and most of it was pretty decent!
    The ride lines aren't that long.
    We will probably do it again when our daughter is a little older.

Comment

i would highly recommend it , it was GREAT fun , the parade and the Villains show are worth alone , we walked on all the rides , lots of little cool extra stuff like Halloween music throughout the park and smoke and projections all over the place...i want to go back!

My Maleficent tattoo

Comment

I would do this event every year! We went last year with the whole MiceChat group and it was so much fun. We got tons of candy, saw fireworks, a parade and it was just a lot of fun. We will be doing this again in October when we are there. Kids and adults all enjoyed it. We didnt have any wait time really at any attraction.
        *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Comment

MickeyMaxx and I have done this three years in a row. Quite a record for California residents, I'd say. Our very first trip to WDW in 2004 was in October, so we opted to do the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party because everything was new to us and we wanted to experience as much as possible. We were blown away by everything...the fireworks show, the trick or treating, the decorations and especially the parade. The parade is so over-the-top it's hard to describe, but delightful and unexpected would sum it up best.

In October 2005, we visited WDW with MickeyMaxx's niece and her four kids. Of course we had to share this great event with all of our nieces and nephews. We all had a blast.

In October 2006, we experienced this party with our MiceChat friends during Invasion One. Again, an incredible time was had by all. And who could forget our very own LindsayBog?

So we will be there again during Invasion Two. We wouldn't miss it!
          Rick

Comment

I've gone twice, in '04 and '06. I'd also say it's worth it, as a big fan of Halloween it's nice to see all the decor/theming and all the costumes. If the cost is a big issue... well WDW is really the wrong destination to begin with )! The parade is a hoot (the HM float is my favorite).

Funny, I don't recall seeing you there either time, Rixter.
            --Jonathan

Comment

Oh my GAWD it's MONEY WELL SPENT.

Did I just shout that! YEP!

I've gone now 3 years in a row and don't plan on stopping. I plan on making a October Trip to the MK for MNSSP a yearly event. The fireworks, the parades, the headless horseman, the visual Main Street experience, Meeting the Villians for photo ops, trick and treating, checking out everyone dressed up, it's MIND BLOWING.

My favorite part is being at the castle hub just before the 7pm start time and hearing the GHOST HOST announce that the party is minutes from beginning. Then spooky fog starts to push out of the hub gardens and the music kicks in...

I'm telling you. FUN FUN FUN!

Comment

we are hoping to attend this year...the original plans were for our BIG trip to happen then, but, we mght be moving in Oct....and since it IS hurricane season....didn't want to take the chance of having to cancel. We're thinking of going for just a few days to hit the party.

Comment

This is the best event the MK has IMO. It's a fantastically fun time, though the candy has gone down hill in the last few years, but on top of that, the fireworks and the atmosphere are amazing!!!! And wearing a costume to the park is always fun too!

Definately go!!!
                  -Bill

Comment

This is our favorite event at WDW. The parade is the best I've ever seen and the fireworks are just killer. You must go!

And here is a tip for you: The tickets say the party starts at 7pm, but they will let you in as early as 4:30. Bonus time!

Have fun!

Comment

I was with the big MiceChat WDW Invasion last October and was lucky enough to go. I actually didnt buy tickets to it because I really had no desire to attend, but someone had an extra ticket and gave it to me.

For any of you on the fence about it, climb down off the fence and GO! It was an absolute blast, we got to basically ride everything with no wait, and all the other goodies made it even more of a special treat.

Comment

the candy wasnt so great this past year, but the parade is great and well-worth it!!!
                        sigpic Blast Off Into Adventure!!

Originally posted by TheRockr
                        Space Junk once taught Peter Pan how to do Mick Jagger's famous strut.

Comment

I'm thinking about actually going to it this year. I'm not big on Halloween, but I am on atmosphere. Plus I'd love to experience it with the California MCers at Invasion Two!

Comment

Yes, Yes, Yes!!! I went with the MiceChat invasion last year and loved every moment of it. The parade of Villains is great (and the castle show too). The fireworks were spectacular, no lines on the rides, and I got enough candy to keep me amped the whole week!

Comment

Defintely worth it ... and I don't like hard ticket events as a rule.

This is the exception. Great fun.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X