Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone By Chance Have the Actual Cost Of Bottled Water Bottles at WDW Parks. Bottles.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone By Chance Have the Actual Cost Of Bottled Water Bottles at WDW Parks. Bottles.

Just curious since I'll be attending during the hot month of July. Just trying to figure out how much over 100 dollars I'll be spending on water. Can't seem to remember the cost for bottled water and wasn't sure if it comes in 2 sizes in those ice cold carts/counter service areas.

Please help.

Re: Anyone By Chance Have the Actual Cost Of Bottled Water Bottles at WDW Parks. Bott

$1.25 for the small one, $2.00 for the bigger one.

I don't know the exact sizes, but I think those are the right prices.

.. a dream is a wish your heart makes

Comment

Re: Anyone By Chance Have the Actual Cost Of Bottled Water Bottles at WDW Parks. Bott

I'm pretty sure the small bottle is 12 oz, the large is 24oz.

Sometimes I like to bring a Brita personal-size water bottle, with a built-in filter. I get ice from one of the counter places, and fill it up either from a drinking fountain (which makes the filter necessary for me, as I do not prefer the taste of water in Florida), or I'll even ask from water from the tap at counter restaurants, which you can get for free. I'll fill up my bottle and go on my merry way...

..oh, and I save a ton of money that way, too. I still end up buying some fountain beverages or even small bottles of water (I inevitably get sick of carrying around the bottle after the first 3 or 4 days), but I figure savings are savings.

Just a side note. Hope you don't mind :shy:
      "When entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic." -Sam Eagle

"I may have invented these bifocals I'm wearing, but I can assure you they're not rose-colored" -Ben Franklin, The American Adventure

Comment

$2.

But you can get ice water for free at counter service locations.

Yes, it does get hot. So if and when you buy a bottle, I would recommend filling up your bottle at least once.

Comment

Actually that's a sweet deal considering they are approx $4 apiece at Fenway Park (and other popular venues) here in Boston

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
            $2.

But you can get ice water for free at counter service locations.

Yes, it does get hot. So if and when you buy a bottle, I would recommend filling up your bottle at least once.
            But how big is the ice water and must one buy some food to go with it. I'm assuming it's one of those small movie theatre cups.

Comment

Originally posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
              But how big is the ice water and must one buy some food to go with it. I'm assuming it's one of those small movie theatre cups.
              Actually, you can get the regular 20oz size with ice water for free if you ask.
              "When entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic." -Sam Eagle

"I may have invented these bifocals I'm wearing, but I can assure you they're not rose-colored" -Ben Franklin, The American Adventure

Comment

Originally posted by Sabres2006 View Post
                Actually, you can get the regular 20oz size with ice water for free if you ask.

yeah it's nice sized and boy it hits the spot!! but yeah refilling water bottles is the way to go!! I usually bring a frozen bottle of water (usually pretty big) and/or a bottle of frozen gatorade or something similar (last time was vitamin water) and let it melt over the course of the day. I never had to refill it, but then again it wasn't *that* hot when I was there a few weeks ago...it is now, though!!

Comment

Originally posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
                  Tap/Fountain water must be provided for free at restaurants and food facilities... at least in California. I can't imagine Florida being any different.
                  Burnt Toast
                  The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

Comment

WDW isn't a movie theater. Any size of paper cup you want is free. And no, you don't have to buy anything to go with your water.
                    -Bill

Comment

I heard of budgeting a trip but isn't this excessive? i heard the bottled water pricing fluxuates based on the number of urinal flushes per hour on property. Just a rumor.
                      "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

I bring my own bottle from home (full of course) then refill from the drinking fountains if necessary. I always end up buying at least one soda though as sadly I'm very dependent on caffeine and will get a massive headache if I don't have at least one caffeinated drink a day. I've tried cutting back but the massive 3 day headaches are just not worth it to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cousin Orville View Post
                          I heard of budgeting a trip but isn't this excessive?
                          I see your point, but I have to politely disagree. Over the course of a typical 7-day WDW vacation, particularly during the summer months, I alone require at least 6 or 7 bottles of water to prevent dehydration. Typically, I travel with 2 family members. So, on water alone, we're spending at least $45 a day, or more than $300 total, for bottled water.

There's a lot you can do in WDW for $300, particularly for a family on a tight budget.

Comment

Take one water bottle each, then refill at a fountain or in the bathroom.
                            Cost: Zero.
                            "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                            -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabres2006 View Post
                              I see your point, but I have to politely disagree. Over the course of a typical 7-day WDW vacation, particularly during the summer months, I alone require at least 6 or 7 bottles of water to prevent dehydration. Typically, I travel with 2 family members. So, on water alone, we're spending at least $45 a day, or more than $300 total, for bottled water.

There's a lot you can do in WDW for $300, particularly for a family on a tight budget.
                              Bottled water always seemed such a waste of money to me (I just don't understand the $10 billion americans spend on bottled water every year). As has been mentioned, just walk up to any food location where they serve fountain soda, and a nice big cup of ice water (even with a lid and straw) is free. Not to mention the old fashioned water fountain. Your calculations should indicate these are much more economical solutions than paying $300 for bottled water.

On a side note, many food locations at DLR don't have water anymore. They claim the water was removed from the soft drink fountain (like Coke Corner). They'll offer you a cup with ice and tell you to take it to a drinking fountain.
                              --Jonathan

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X