This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antique pictures?

Does anyone know of a place anywhere at WDW that takes the photos where you dress up in old clothes. Civil war costumes, cowboys, indians, Saloon girls etc...?

Thanks guys

speedemon

Re: Antique pictures?

Sorry, but I've never seen this at WDW or Disneyland. I did once do this at Six Flags in Chicago with co workers.

At Downtown Disney, they do have a place where you can add your face to different pictures from movies and magazine covers.

Comment

When I was a kid, my family got to dress up like Pirates and pose with a "real" Pirate.
      Not sure if they used to have an "old fashioned" one (makes me think of The Brady Bunch...and Cousin Oliver *shudder*...anyone remember that one?).

Anyway, just because I feel like sharing, here's the pic:

"When entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic." -Sam Eagle

"I may have invented these bifocals I'm wearing, but I can assure you they're not rose-colored" -Ben Franklin, The American Adventure

Comment

They used to have it in Downtown Disney-when it was Disney Villiage. We did it back in 1992. I haven't seen in in a while.

Comment

Bummer! Nice pic w/ the pirates though.

Comment

We have a photo dressed as pirates, too...

But it was a very different set at that point. I don't think there was treasure and definitely no creepy pirate dummy!
            -Tim

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X