X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master Gracey left a Note at the Mansion! HM Now Closed

What? No Photos of the HM now closed?

Photos have been posted by SGT623 on some other site..

The photo of the mansion gates

And the note by MasterGracey - leaving some hints at changes ?? Searching for new spirts?

Images by SGT623
    Last edited by NeverNeverland; 06-10-2007, 04:26 PM.

Re: Master Gracey left a Note at the Mansion! HM Now Closed

wow the whole summer? must be a big job. I can not wait to see it come february!!

Comment

It's going to be great having the Disneyland enchancements FINALLY make their way to WDW.

I hope they add more stuff to.

Comment

There's a thread about it here: http://micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67010

Comment

maybe they are adding the new bride?

My Maleficent tattoo

Comment

And our own photos are here:

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67087
            -Bill

Comment

I thought the note was a classy touch.

I am glad it is getting an overhaul.

Comment

I just knew, Master Gracey had to have been the "Ghost Host". :yea:
                Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

My friend in WDI said the letter is wrong, Master Gracey is not the "Ghost Host". Someone didn't talk to WDI before that note was made. lol
                  -Bill

Comment

One inconsistency with the Ghost Host being Master Gracey is the fact that the tombstone says he was "laid to rest" while in the attraction we see the rotting corpse still swinging from the rafters, presumably undiscovered

Comment

Originally posted by SmellyOrangutan View Post
                      One inconsistency with the Ghost Host being Master Gracey is the fact that the tombstone says he was "laid to rest" while in the attraction we see the rotting corpse still swinging from the rafters, presumably undiscovered
                      I could be wrong but I believe that the corpse you see hanging from the rafters is supposed to be a spectre of the event not an actual corpse hanging there - in other words just another ghostly apparition

Comment

Originally posted by tjcjr View Post
                        I could be wrong but I believe that the corpse you see hanging from the rafters is supposed to be a spectre of the event not an actual corpse hanging there - in other words just another ghostly apparition
                        I think its meant to be interpreted as the last person to venture into the Haunted mansion before you was so terrified by what was happening he went mad and killed himself rather than face the unspeakable horrors within.

Thats why the Ghost Host is all like "you can either figure out how to get out of here or just get it over with and kill yourself now before worse things happen"

Comment

Umm, no. The Ghost Host committed suicide because he couldn't find his way out. That's why he says, "Of course, there's always my way."
                          -Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostbuster626 View Post
                            Thats why the Ghost Host is all like "you can either figure out how to get out of here or just get it over with and kill yourself now before worse things happen"
                            Hmm... I must have missed that part -

I really hope for the best for this refurb!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                              Umm, no. The Ghost Host committed suicide because he couldn't find his way out. That's why he says, "Of course, there's always my way."
                              yea but does he literally mean "my way" or is he joking saying that he prefers to see guests go mad and kill themselves for his enjoyment.

I also don't see how the ghost host could get traped in the enterance when he has such a vast knowledge of the mansion. You would think he would just wait for the elevator to reach the bottom rather then getting impatient and hanging himself. and then how do we know he hung himself because he couldn't get out? maybe its like the movie and he killed himself over a girl or losing all his money or something.

Thats the whole fun of the Mansion it doesn't have a specific storyline so its open for different interpretations.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X