Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Our trip is on its way!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our trip is on its way!!

My family and I are going on a trip in october and i don't know what to do?
    Well all the fun stuff I do is ride the 3 mountians, feed the ducks, going to epcot, ect.! Well some rides i like to do are splash mountain, the great movie ride, and the other big rides. The one ride i want to ride is everest!
    If you're wondering " why wasn't she riden it" it is simple. Last summer we had just left WDW in may i wander what is the matter with my rib? So
    school had just started and we saw the doctor and he said you need surgey. So we saw a couple a doctors and I made my mind that my doctor (his name is Dr. King) would do it then on Feb. 12th i had my back surgey and now i am still recovering and seeing the doctor on the 29th. but back to the story, I still want to ride everest because I didn't want to hurt my back.
    When life comes at to fast...

You need to spend you money with the mouse!:wave:

Re: Our trip is on its way!!

Good luck with the planning - everyone around here has been amazingly helpful to me and my trip planning.

I hope your back is okay now. And Welcome to MiceChat!
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Re: Our trip is on its way!!

Thanks for the get well!! have a great time in WDW. i have been 7 times!!
      When life comes at to fast...

You need to spend you money with the mouse!:wave:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X