This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratatouille Characters Ready to Appear at Disney-MGM Studios

It looks like Ratatouille stars 'Remy' and 'Emile' will officially begin appearing in the Magic of Disney Animation area at the Disney-MGM Studios replacing the cast of Meet the Robinsons.
    Anyone who happens to see them there feel free to post some pictures.
    Last edited by tjcjr; 06-11-2007, 10:54 AM. Reason: spelling

Re: Ratatouille Characters Ready to Appear at Disney-MGM Studios

Yeah I wanna see pics! So which one is Remy & which is Emile? I'm thinking Remy is the main rat character?

Comment

where we'll find '' Meet the Robinsons'' Characters after this ?
      HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Originally posted by DLRP_bopazot View Post
        Sorry but no word on that yet

Comment

That hasn't been said, but I know MTR characters have been gone from DCA for a while already now.

Also, can Chicken Little or Abby even be found at WDW anymore? I haven't seen him since Halloween - nor have I really been looking.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
            That hasn't been said, but I know MTR characters have been gone from DCA for a while already now.

Also, can Chicken Little or Abby even be found at WDW anymore? I haven't seen him since Halloween - nor have I really been looking.
            Actually, I saw BOTH of these characters at the MGM hat character area in April, which was my last trip there.

Comment

ORGOCH: Thanks fer the info, tjcjr, ducklin'. Time ta break out the ol' rat trap so's I can boil up a mess a rat stew inside the ol' cauldron. Nothin' tastes better--'cept fer frog legs, a course...

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                Yeah I wanna see pics! So which one is Remy & which is Emile? I'm thinking Remy is the main rat character?
                Remy is the rat. I assume Emile is the cook.
                Good morning, son
                In twenty years from now
                Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                And I can tell you 'bout today
                And how I picked you up and everything changed
                It was pain
                Sunny days and rain
                I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

We saw Abby Malard at MK on May 4th. She was at the entrance of Toon Town (or whatever you call it).

I hope they keep the Meet the Robinsons characters around. We met the Bowler Hat Man this past week end and really enjoyed him. He was great!
                  Last edited by jane2073; 06-11-2007, 05:58 PM. Reason: Adding more.

Comment

Here you go - Remy (the main star) on the right and his brother Emile on the left.

Not my photo, and I'll give due credit when I can find it...

*EDIT* It's from this MySpace - all thanks to them! *EDIT*

Last edited by PeaJay18; 06-12-2007, 05:35 AM.

"I'm gettin' kind of fond of you, kid.
                    Not that I want to pick out curtains or anything."

Comment

PS - if there's any sort of problem with me posting this pic (I got a little heat for rashly putting up MTR character shots without thinking it through), let me know ASAP and I'll take it down.
                      Otherwise - thanks again to the lady whose photo it is and enjoy!

"I'm gettin' kind of fond of you, kid.
                      Not that I want to pick out curtains or anything."

Comment

great picture ugly costumes. remy really doesn't look alot like the character in my opinion.

Comment

OMG I think I will be having nightmares for weeks now after seeing that picture. Those do not look like Disney characters!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

My guess would be nowhere since the movie basically tanked
                            www.jamboeveryone.com
                            Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Magic View Post
                              OMG I think I will be having nightmares for weeks now after seeing that picture. Those do not look like Disney characters!

Hey mom!!!! It's Pinky and the Brain!!!!!!!
                              Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                              An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                              Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                              Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X