X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• list of pressed pennies

OK, next newbie question:

I had a list for the Magical Memories pressed pennies for the Disneyland Resort, but I cannot find an official master list for WDW and, while I figure you can just pick on up at City Hall or information, I would like to see it know, for planning purposes. I looked at www.pressedpennies.com, but I would fell better with an official Resort list. HELP!
    My mind won't rest
    and I don't sleep
    Not even in my dreams...
    -"If You Ever Did Believe"
    written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
    1985-2005

Re: list of pressed pennies

I do not think that there is an official list floating around outside of the oark. This is the best that I could find.

http://www.allearsnet.com/btp/pennylist.htm
    sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
    Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Comment

Thanks for the list, I wasn't aware there was one.

We got a whole bunch in October. I 'thought' we had alot, but apparently not.

Will be saving the quarters and pennies for this October and maybe even spend a day going to the different resorts and getting the ones there.

Comment

Oh, that's "Pennies."
        I was going to say something shocking, but nevermind.

Comment

do they still sell the pressed penny holders? My son is determined to collect a bunch next week, and I don't know where we'll keep 'em all!
          sigpic
          Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
            do they still sell the pressed penny holders? My son is determined to collect a bunch next week, and I don't know where we'll keep 'em all!
            Yes, you can get them at most cash register locations throughout the parks and resorts. I have 2 of them and need to get another myself.
            Originally posted by larasound
            am I the burrito man?

Comment

Originally posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
              Yes, you can get them at most cash register locations throughout the parks and resorts. I have 2 of them and need to get another myself.

They get pretty heavy too when full

There are also pressed quarters and pressed quarter holders.

As far as I know, there is no "outside" list. Whenever I got one from a CM it was allways a printout of an internal Disney website. It said some department across the top - Park Attractions - Mobile - Penny Presses or some such stuff.

-dave
              "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
              "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Phonedave View Post
                They get pretty heavy too when full

There are also pressed quarters and pressed quarter holders.

As far as I know, there is no "outside" list. Whenever I got one from a CM it was allways a printout of an internal Disney website. It said some department across the top - Park Attractions - Mobile - Penny Presses or some such stuff.

-dave
                Yes, and so did DL, but I can't find it in the same place i found that one. At least, through the same channels i went through to find it originally. And once I noticed that a Main Street machine had the print up that I had taped to the side. So, I figure there should be a list like this for WDW through through Disney itself.
                My mind won't rest
                and I don't sleep
                Not even in my dreams...
                written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
                1985-2005

Comment

Originally posted by sorceress1986 View Post
                  Yes, and so did DL, but I can't find it in the same place i found that one. At least, through the same channels i went through to find it originally. And once I noticed that a Main Street machine had the print up that I had taped to the side. So, I figure there should be a list like this for WDW through through Disney itself.

Yeah, but I think its on their inTRAnet, not inTERnet.

I ask for them at any resort desk and they are happy to print one off.

-dave
                  "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                  "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

What's the fun in having a master list though? Isn't it more fun to hunt around every corner for those machines, and then whip out the holder to see what ones you are missing...?? That's how I do it. I have been collecting the pennies for like the last 7 years. I have lots of duplicates, but that's ok, I don't mind.
                    - Larisa

Everybody neat and pretty? Then, on with the show! -MMC

:ap:

Comment

Yeah, but I think its on their inTRAnet, not inTERnet.

I ask for them at any resort desk and they are happy to print one off.

-dave
                      Ah. That's what I get for reading too fast.

What's the fun in having a master list though? Isn't it more fun to hunt around every corner for those machines, and then whip out the holder to see what ones you are missing...?? That's how I do it. I have been collecting the pennies for like the last 7 years. I have lots of duplicates, but that's ok, I don't mind.
                      Nope, I am organized freak. I like to know exactly what I'm looking for. PLus, I friend asked that I get her some when I go in December, and I want to know where they are.
                      My mind won't rest
                      and I don't sleep
                      Not even in my dreams...
                      written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
                      1985-2005

Comment

Originally posted by Risa View Post

How do you know what ones you are missing? The holder does not list them.

There are many many many many penny presses, and they change them around too. It's really a royal pain in the rear thats why I no longer smoosh my change.

-dave

Comment

Originally posted by Risa View Post
                          For me it's that I seem to get to Disney World once every 5-10 years and I only want ones with the Duck on them!

You are right that it is fun to hunt for the machines though...
                          With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

Comment

Originally posted by FantasticDuck View Post
                            For me it's that I seem to get to Disney World once every 5-10 years and I only want ones with the Duck on them!

You are right that it is fun to hunt for the machines though...

Yay! Someone that agrees with me!
                            - Larisa

Comment

How do you know what ones you are missing? The holder does not list them.

There are many many many many penny presses, and they change them around too. It's really a royal pain in the rear thats why I no longer smoosh my change.

-dave

I was talking about just looking at the ones I have (that are already in the holder). I don't think I will ever get them all, but it is fun to try.
                              - Larisa

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X