Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

More Segway Tours To Be Offered Outside Of Epcot

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Segway Tours To Be Offered Outside Of Epcot

A while back I heard that the Segway tours, now being offerered at Epcot, would be branching out to other areas of the resort. This was recently confirmed by a guest posting on www.allears.net who was informed that "Disney is putting the finishing touches on an off-road Segway tour to be held at Fort Wilderness"

Re: More Segway Tours To Be Offered Outside Of Epcot

I'm confirming this as 100% true.
    -Bill

Comment

Sweet

I'll be doing the EPCOT one on June 29 at 8:30 AM

-dave
      "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
      "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Awesome! I've always wanted to do one of these but didn't have the time.

Comment

Originally posted by tjcjr
          A while back I heard that the Segway tours, now being offerered at Epcot, would be branching out to other areas of the resort. This was recently confirmed by a guest posting on www.allears.net who was informed that "Disney is putting the finishing touches on an off-road Segway tour to be held at Fort Wilderness"
          Freekin' cool! I totally want to do this in October. I've always wanted to do the Epcot tour also. I used a Segway once, it was really fun. I'd buy one if it weren't so absurdly overpriced. They should be about $1K to $1.5K at most, not $3K-$5K!

EDIT: I was just at the Segway.com website... the new generation II Segway PT's are $5K-$6K and up!
          Last edited by DOOM BGI; 06-17-2007, 11:57 PM.
          --Jonathan

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X