This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthday at Disney World

I am going to be at Disney World on my birthday(July 8)....
    what are some of your ideas to celebrate other than the obvious...
    we have dinner reservations at O'hana, that's the only "planned" thing for that day! Give me some ideas or things you have experienced on birthdays at WDW.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

Re: Birthday at Disney World

Get a birthday button from Guest Relations. No guarantees but you might get some surprises throughout the day.

Comment

I would skip WDW and go to Busch Gardens instead. If only to proof myself young enough still to ride their intense coasters... as opposed to sedated experiences like those at WDW.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
        I would skip WDW and go to Busch Gardens instead. If only to proof myself young enough still to ride their intense coasters... as opposed to sedated experiences like those at WDW.
        LOL! You and I should do a Busch Gardens trip sometime and tame the coasters. I love Montu and I'm dying to ride SheikRa!

Comment

Sheikra was probably the most intense coaster I have been on... that first drop straight down is really horrible in a very fun kinda way.

Comment

SWEET! I'll probably scream like a banshee on that first drop but it'll be worth it.

Comment

This might help:
              http://www.wdwplanner.com/birthdays.htm

Comment

Sheikra was probably the most intense coaster I have been on... that first drop straight down is really horrible in a very fun kinda way.
                I'm sorry to say that Sheikra is not that intense. Don't get me wrong Sheikra is a great coaster but not as intense as rides like Kumba or even the Hulk. It is very short.

"Since the dawn of recorded time, communication has revolutionized our lives and changed our world. We now have the ability and the responsability to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us. To create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth." - Jeremy Irons (Spaceship Earth)

Comment

Originally posted by tayakaleb View Post
                  I am going to be at Disney World on my birthday(July 8)....
                  what are some of your ideas to celebrate other than the obvious...
                  we have dinner reservations at O'hana, that's the only "planned" thing for that day! Give me some ideas or things you have experienced on birthdays at WDW.
                  When you go to any Disney park, tell the person at the ticket window that it is your birthday. They will give you a button to wear. They did this to us last year on October at Epcot. My girlfriend got a certificate wishing her happy birthday.

"Since the dawn of recorded time, communication has revolutionized our lives and changed our world. We now have the ability and the responsability to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us. To create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth." - Jeremy Irons (Spaceship Earth)

Comment

Originally posted by EPCOT1982 View Post
                    I'm sorry to say that Sheikra is not that intense. Don't get me wrong Sheikra is a great coaster but not as intense as rides like Kumba or even the Hulk. It is very short.
                    Well... that's true, but I was reffering to the very first and tallest drop. I found it quite intense. The rest of the ride is piece of cake.

Comment

Dont forget to get your button!!!
                      Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

Comment

That's the one thing that keeps me going to other parks. The thrill rides. I was HearsheyPark earlier this summer and if you want to see declining by degrees, well lest just say non-eistant theming. The entrance queue to one ride was paneled in those bumpy plastic panels you find in bathrooms. Classy. But once you get on the coasters - woo hoo!

I will be trying AGAIN this summer to get on Kingda-Ka (SF Great Adventure) but I seem to have no luck with that ride. It closes a lot.

the train from 0 to 128 miles per hour (206 km/h) in 3.5 seconds. At the end of the launch track, the train climbs the main tower, twisting 90 degrees to the left before reaching a height of 456 feet (139.5 m). The train then descends 418 feet (127 m) straight down through a 270-degree spiral. Finally, the train climbs the second, 129 foot hill, producing a moment of weightlessness before being smoothly brought to a stop

-dave
                        "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                        "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X