Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

The entire WDW property needs to be in a Logan's Run like dome.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The entire WDW property needs to be in a Logan's Run like dome.

How can people stand it? I couldn't.

Re: The entire WDW property needs to be in a Logan's Run like dome.

...and the point of this thread is what?

Why not do it in one of the current running threads about this topic?

MERGE

Comment

No point to this forum, actually. Sorry.

Comment

I thought one of Walt's original ideas for EPCOT at WDW was to have it totally enclosed under a glass canopy of sorts... or maybe I am mistaken?

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
          I thought one of Walt's original ideas for EPCOT at WDW was to have it totally enclosed under a glass canopy of sorts... or maybe I am mistaken?

I think that was for Epoct not EPCOT.

Epcot the city, not EPCOT the park

The city center was to be under a dome, the rest (suburbs) was to be al fresco.

-dave
          "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
          "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
            The central commercial area of EPCOT was considered for doming. It was estimated to take twenty-five years to complete.

Comment

But a side comment to this thread....I TOTALLY LOVED LOGAN'S RUN!!!!
              "First of all I would like to make one thing perfectly clear.
              I never explain anything." Mary Poppins
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/26132873@N00/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X