This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney outlet store

I know this has been asked but i couldn't find the thread but which outlet mall is the wdw outlet store in. I just don't wanaa have to do both. The one in Orlando.

Re: Disney outlet store

There are several... But the one closest to WDW is the Premium Outlet Mall, just opposite Downtown Disney on the other side of the I-4 and 535 interchange, next to Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede.

The other one is the Bells Outlets, closer to Universal, but that facility is under renovation and I am not sure if the Disney Character shop is still opened at that location.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
      There are several... But the one closest to WDW is the Premium Outlet Mall, just opposite Downtown Disney on the other side of the I-4 and 535 interchange, next to Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede.

The other one is the Bells Outlets, closer to Universal, but that facility is under renovation and I am not sure if the Disney Character shop is still opened at that location.
      No. It's still open ... I recently picked up something there for a certain globe-trotting friend.

But the one in the Premium Outlets is better ... and there are some kewl stores with quality stuff too. (although I noticed Universal closed its outlet store that was across from Disney's Character Premiere).

Comment

How dare you buy reduced Disney merchandise for me????

Comment

Originally posted by WDW1974 View Post
          But the one in the Premium Outlets is better ... and there are some kewl stores with quality stuff too. (although I noticed Universal closed its outlet store that was across from Disney's Character Premiere).
          Yes, this is an excellent outlet mall. The Disney Outlet is great; some really good deals. It's right behind the resort that I always stay at when I'm in Orlando (on Vineland right off of International Drive), so I always stop by on my trips to WDW. Very close to DTD (like a 5 minute drive).

:thumbup:
          --Jonathan

Comment

It's just another touristy trap mall. I hardly ever go there. We locals call it "Little Britain".

Comment

We have two WDW outlets in Miami/Ft Lauderdale and they usually have the same merchandise as at the Orlando store.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeland View Post
                We have two WDW outlets in Miami/Ft Lauderdale and they usually have the same merchandise as at the Orlando store.

Yeah one's at Sawgrass Mills

which reminds me i need to make a trek down there soon!

Comment

Originally posted by WDW1974 View Post
                  I always stop at Premium Outlets when I do my WDW weekend trips. Some stores don't have very good deals at all but others I've made some MAJOR scores. Just last month I got a gorgeous tan suede jacket that regularly sold for $130 for $20! On a prior trip I bought $150 worth of clothes at the Gap outlet for $75 (half off, baby!). I've also found good deals at the Pac Sun outlet. I miss the Rack Room Shoes outlet. I got some cute shoes there for $15 last year (they were regularly $50). I keep going to the Coach outlet even though I can't even afford a wallet there. Women go CRAZY in that store. :blink:

Comment

The Premium Outlet here in Wrentham MA is great and even better with the AAA discounts they offer. And thanks to a nearly identical layout to the one near WDW it provides me with a nice memory every time I go there. They now have the Disney authorized coin-op kiddie rides there too which my daughter absolutely loves and we just like to see.
                    (not exactly Downtown Disney I know but when you live this far from WDW and only get there once or twice a year, you grab for whatever magical moments you can get)

Comment

It is located at what used to be called Bells Outlet. It is now called Prime Outlets located near Universal Orlando.

"Since the dawn of recorded time, communication has revolutionized our lives and changed our world. We now have the ability and the responsability to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us. To create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth." - Jeremy Irons (Spaceship Earth)

Comment

For the south Floridians, there's one also at Sawgrass Mills mall at Sunrise, FL, and one at Dolphin Mall at Miami, FL.

"Since the dawn of recorded time, communication has revolutionized our lives and changed our world. We now have the ability and the responsability to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us. To create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth." - Jeremy Irons (Spaceship Earth)

Comment

I hate you people for being SOOO close to good Disney stores. The closest one to me is 45 mins away...and it's SOOOO tiny!!!!! We still love it. Try to get there as much as we can. But, my favorite is in Destin, Fl. We go there on weekends sometimes...I have found great stuff there.

Comment

We have an outlet up by me in St. Augustine, FL as well. We usually hit on the way to or on the way back from WDW.
                            Originally posted by larasound
                            am I the burrito man?

Comment

There's also one up in Darien, GA that my mom in law says is great!! Good deals and stuff!!
                              :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
                              Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X