X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DisneyParkFan
    • Jan 2005

CM Thank you cards

I know there was a site to download thank you cards for cast members. I know because I downloaded a set for my Christmas WDW vacation in December. But now I can't seem to find the site or even remember where I found them. Can anyone help me?
    Cliff
    WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

• TDLFAN
    Banned User
    • Feb 2005

Re: CM Thank you cards

I have never heard of such a site, but I have to say that if I was a CM, this service would make me uncomfortable. I would prefer to be given positive feedback thru Guest Relations... Much safer in this day and age.

Comment

• Phonedave
      Why can't you tune a fish
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by DisneyParkFan View Post
      I know there was a site to download thank you cards for cast members. I know because I downloaded a set for my Christmas WDW vacation in December. But now I can't seem to find the site or even remember where I found them. Can anyone help me?

As far as I know, they are not sponsored by WDW, but a lot of Disney fan sites do have cards you can print out and bring with you.

Then when you enounter a CM that has been most helpful, you can hand them one (or better yet, hand one to their supervisor or at the desk with their name on it)

So no worries TDLFAN, its just like a hand written thank you note, but instead of all the charm and care of a hand written note, its more like a business card

-dave

Edit:

Some are here

Download a printable Disney Cast Member Appreciation Certificates from The Mouse For Less for deserving cast members to give them a little magic

here

here (Opens a word doc formatted for Avery labels)

and many many more

-dave
      "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
      "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

• Bill
        Theme Park Guru

• Jan 2005

That 2nd one is amazing. Love it. The first one is more like an AD for themouseforless. I'd never use those. lol
        -Bill

Comment

• VeganPrincess
          Defying gravity
          • May 2006

So do you just carry these to the park with you and then hand them out to CMs as you see fit?

Comment

• Nancywitt
            Faith, Trust & Pixie dust
            • Mar 2006

I really like the second one too. I will have to use those on our next trip. I would have loved to give one to Jack Sparrow at the Pirate and Princess party we went to at WDW in February. He was fantastic and I'm sure he would have some interesting things to say if we gave him one of those cards.

Comment

• DisneyParkFan
              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by DisneyPrincess4590 View Post
              So do you just carry these to the park with you and then hand them out to CMs as you see fit?
              Yep, basically that's what I do. I try to make it to Guest Relations or the Main Desk, if I have a comliment to make about a CM. But the cards help during that special "in the moment" experience. It allows me to personally compliment them and provides that pocket reminder that they did good today if someone else comes along that isn't in the maigic at the moment.
              Cliff
              WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X