This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prices to Increase at Cinderellas Royal Table

As of November 1st, prices at Cinderellas Royal Table will be increased for both Normal and Holiday seatings:

Normal

Adults
    Breakfast - $32.99
    Lunch - $35.99
    Dinner - $40.99

Children
    Breakfast - $22.99
    Linch - $23.99
    Dinner - $25.99

Holiday: November 18-24 & December 16-Jan 5

Adults
    Breakfast - $36.99
    Lunch - $39.99
    Dinner - $44.99

Children
    Breakfast - $24.99
    Lunch - $25.99
    Dinner - $27.99

Re: Prices to Increase at Cinderellas Royal Table

That's just crazy. No meal at a buffet is worth that much money. Guess we'll never be eating there.

Comment

^I agree. Outrageous!

And aren't all meals character dining now?

Comment

the sadder part is - and I don't mean to be Johnny raincloud here - but if enough people patronize this restaurant at these prices, Disney may have the other themed meals follow suit and increase their prices as well.

Comment

Isn't this a 2-credit location on the Dining Plan? If so, Disney is making out.
          Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

That's ridiculous.. it's not even a buffet either..

Is this the ONLY way to meet Cinderella in the park?

Comment

Originally posted by easy View Post
              No...you can wait in a line back in the Toontown Hall of Fame tent that is specifically princesses. I have met her there as well as Snow White and Sleeping Beauty.
              Originally posted by larasound
              am I the burrito man?

Comment

You can also meet her at Mickey's Toontown Fair at the characters meet and greet facility in the judges tent along with various other princesses.

Comment

That's ridiculous.. it's not even a buffet either..

I don't know about lunch or dinner but breakfast while not buffet was an all you can eat deal.
                  Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tjcjr View Post
                    the sadder part is - and I don't mean to be Johnny raincloud here - but if enough people patronize this restaurant at these prices, Disney may have the other themed meals follow suit and increase their prices as well.
                    Now I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic !

Comment

What kid eats $25 worth of food? We did the Pooh lunch last year and that was at least reasonable ... kind of.

EDIT: Actually, just looked at Kevin's WDW dining guide and it's only $20.99 (adults) and $11.99 (child) for lunch at the Pooh meal. That's actually quite reasonable for what we got.

I can't imagine paying almost double for something 50 yards away.

Comment

While I completely understand what you are saying; however, I believe the concerns others have posted above are that the price increase at this full service restaurant is a bit of a jump. Yes, it really is an experience and I can understand that as that is what all full service dining at Disney is. But when you look at the pricing for all Disney dining locations, this one is now one of the most expensive (V&As set aside, of course.) I think another concern is that other full service, especially character dining, might be next for an increase as well. While it might be closer to what you are used to spending in the UK, I would rather that the experience be a bit less expensive so that more families can at least have the opportunity if they choose to dine at Cinderella's Castle.

Comment

Wow! That ensures I'll never be dining there again. I've eaten there twice. Once when it was King Stefan's pre-character meal and the food was pretty bad. The second time was a character breakfast in December 2004. The food was bad and I was much more impressed with Akershus a little over a week ago. I'm sure they'll end up raising the rates there as well, but there's no way my daughters eat $23 worth of food...combined!

Comment

If you have a problem with this price-gouging or any dining issue contact Dieter Hannig, head of WDW food and beverage!

Comment

Where do you people eat that 40 dollars for a nice sit down dinner is outrageous???

I think it is reasonable...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X