Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Dressing kids in costumes

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dressing kids in costumes

ok, last time we went to disneyworld was in december and we went to the mvmcp. my daughter wore a belle christmas dress and my son wore a buzz costume. this was so cool to them to dress up and have their picture taken with these characters. it also was very practical in keeping them warm. i am wondering if anyone has any suggestions for ideas of what they could wear in july and not get hot!!! we are leaving one week from today!!! yipeeee!!!!!

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

Re: Dressing kids in costumes

I saw so many little girls last week in big hot frilly dresses - then they went and had their hair done and faces painted (it was so humid, most of the paint was smeared everywhere). I'd just suggest a crown or get a themed tank top.
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Something like the Jasmine or Ariel costume for your little girl.The Princess frocks are way to heavy for summer weather. Pirate for the boy? (Obvious I know)
      Now I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic !

Comment

Dress the boy like Andy (or Sid if the kid is anything like me) from Toy Store and the girl like Darla from Finding Nemo
        “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

Comment

Some of the character pajamas that Disney has are costume like and extremely comfortable

Comment

I would say just a character hat. It gets so hot and you want them to wear as cool of clothes as possible. Some hats have a nice brim (I think the Donald one does). Maybe a tiara for the girl.

Have them wear a shirt with their favorite character on it. It would still be a good way to have character interaction.

Comment

How about Christopher Robin? Yellow top with blue shorts. Give them a Pooh button or sticker that says "Have you seen Pooh?"

Comment

Lest we forget MNSSHP. You can dress the kids up for that! Heck, even you can as well!

Comment

bye those spritz bottles they have and dress them in light cotton t-shirts and shorts. also get them mouse ears and they can be honorary mouseketeers. the above posters are right it's just too humid in the summer for those frilly expensive outfits and for some reason those dresses never seem to fit the girls right. I think parents tend to buy a size too big so they last longer but it makes it tougher for girls to walk in them. Especially the little ones.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X