This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Characters in World Showcase

We are going to be in WDW in just 5 short days!! We have been 6 times before but always during the Holiday season. What can I expect to be different? I have never seen any of the Main Street Vehicles out or seen to many of the characters in the World showcase. What Characters are lurking around the world showcase I may not know about? We have only seen Pooh and Aladdin I think! Thanks!

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

Re: Characters in World Showcase

I have seen the following characters in world showcase:

China- Mulan and Mushu(but not recently)
    Mexico- Donald in mexican clothing
    African corner- Rafiki and Timon
    Germany- Snow White and Dopey
    France- Sleeping Beauty, Belle(in blue dress) and Beast
    Morroco- Aladdin, Genie, Jasmine
    England- Mary Poppins, Alice, White Rabbit, Pooh characters
    Canada- Kenai and Koda

There are probably other people who have seen different characters at different times. As far as I know there is no set time for these to be out but they all seem to be done by 4 or 5 in the afternoon.
    Originally posted by larasound
    am I the burrito man?

Comment

Originally posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
      I have seen the following characters in world showcase:

There are probably other people who have seen different characters at different times. As far as I know there is no set time for these to be out but they all seem to be done by 4 or 5 in the afternoon.
      this is probably why we haven't seen many of them...we usually spend the day in future world and then the evening in the world showcase. we may have to change strategies this trip.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

Comment

Geppetto and Pinocchio can be found in Italy.
        sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
        Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Comment

ORWEN: And--recently--Marie from The Aristocats--was added in France. She and Sleeping Beauty are usually out in the back where they're likely to be easily overlooked behind the perfume shop. As for Pinocchio, he isn't always out and about as much as he used to be. But you can always ask about all that at Guest Relations.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X