This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th of July, on the 3rd over the MK/7 Seas Lagoon

Here are some shots taken from the Polynesian Beach area of last night's 4th of July fireworks preview performance. Show repeats again tonight (the 4th) at 9pm.

Re: 4th of July, on the 3rd over the MK/7 Seas Lagoon

Wow! Thanks for the pics TDLFAN!
    "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." Walt Disney

Comment

Great shots!!!!!!! I love they had the boat floats all done up for the holiday too!!

Comment

The barges used on the Water Pageant have featured the "Americana" ending since 1976, so that is nothing new, but it's nice they put them out for the display.

Comment

Looks fantastic! Thanks for sharing the pics TDL! :thumbup:

Comment

Hi Xharryb! Thanks.

Comment

Fantastic fireworks and excellent pics! Thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

Comment

I think my heart will seriously break the day they end the Elictrical Water Pageant. I LOVE that show!

Can't wait to see it again in August at the Wilderness Lodge!

Thanks for the pics TDLFAN!
                Last edited by yoyoflamingo; 07-04-2007, 08:23 AM.
                It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Nice pictures! The water pageant looks so cute!
                  Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
                  https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

Comment

Thanks! they're great pics!

Comment

Absolutely gorgeous shots - very impressive for nighttime photography! :thumbup:

Comment

Nice pics, thanks for sharing. And yes, it was nice that they dragged the EWP boats out for the display.

-dave
                        "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                        "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

thanks for sharing TDLFan !
                          HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                            The barges used on the Water Pageant have featured the "Americana" ending since 1976, so that is nothing new, but it's nice they put them out for the display.
                            so the fireworks were part of that night's water pagaent? if they were, did the boat go on it's normal schedule to all of the resorts? because it seems like one of those special event kinda things that they would show at the MK gates or TTC.
                            ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
                            1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
                            2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
                            3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
                            4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
                            5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
                            6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
                            7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
                            8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
                            9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
                            AND FINALLY...
                            10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
                            [:

Comment

Thanks for the pictures! It's almost like we were there!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X