This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country Bear Jamboree

If anyone has any high-res pictures of the CBJ, could you possibly share them? The last time I saw our CBJ (well... CB Vacation Hoedown, anyways) was back in 1993. I've never seen them again since then, except by way of the extinct attractions club, youtube and various low-res, poor quality pictures floating around on the internet. I may be going to WDWR in 2009, and will definately get my full share of the bears, but, until that happens, I ask for this.

And, if no one really has any, could someone take some pictures and/or video of the bears and share them with me? I would be ever so grateful.

I really miss them

Re: Country Bear Jamboree

Although I have watched the CBJ @ DL through the extinct attractions club, it is older footage. I'm looking for nice, 'new' (slightly older is ok) documentation of the show. So, thank you for your help.

Comment

just come to florida, they are still here!!! just like we have to go to california to ride Mr Toad.( which I dearly miss)

Comment

Miss the Country Bears? Then how about watching the movie to tide you over?

Oh, hang on a minute.

Sorry, I forgot.

Don't bother.

:lol:
        WDW - 1987 & 1991
        DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
        DLR - October 2011

Comment

I'm going to WDW in 10 days I will take a few pictures of the bears for you but I won't be packing any video this trip.
          Matthew

Comment

This is the closest I have to a Hi-res pic of any of the country bears

Comment

Originally posted by sailerm View Post
              This is the closest I have to a Hi-res pic of any of the country bears

OSCAR!!! Where did you get that picture from? Did you take it? And so close up! How?!?!?

And I will probably be going to WDW in a couple years, so I'll get all the pictures and video I can when I'm there! I wish I could go sooner. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to go on Mr. Toad, then!

I greatly appreciate the help, guys. Thank you very much!

Comment

It was at the Disney Archives at the Studios in Burbank. I really wish I had gotten a lot more pics while thier.

As you can see it is in the window display.

Comment

Does that still exist? More importantly, is it open to the public?

Comment

It is located in the Frank Wells building at the Disney Studios in Burbank California. I don't know how often the items in the window display are rotated (if ever).

Alas it is not open to the public.

Comment

Originally posted by sailerm View Post
                      It is located in the Frank Wells building at the Disney Studios in Burbank California. I don't know how often the items in the window display are rotated (if ever).

Alas it is not open to the public.

Those are the same items that were on display when we were there last year. I guess they don't change very often.

Comment

I wish I had a decent photo of Henry. Every one I've tried taking of him come sout blurry or too dark.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                          I wish I had a decent photo of Henry. Every one I've tried taking of him come sout blurry or too dark.
                          Oh, that's an easy one! Just try to sit close to either of 'his' stages, and use your flash!

:mob:

Comment

Originally posted by dland_lover View Post
                            Oh, that's an easy one! Just try to sit close to either of 'his' stages, and use your flash!

:mob:
                            I have. He's just impossible to photograph!

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                              I have. He's just impossible to photograph!
                              Not if you have the camera.
                              Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X