X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DisneyParkFan
    • Jan 2005

PhotoPass and the Pirates and Princess Party

When I went to MVMCP in December '06, I was given a special PhotoPass card for that evening's event. I plan on attending the P&PP in August and was curious if they do they same at this event? Is there a PhotoPass card for P&PP?
    Cliff
    WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

• ghosty4
    I am number 4 of 999
    • Aug 2006

Re: PhotoPass and the Pirates and Princess Party

I do not believe they do this for Pirate & Princesses. They didn't in February, anyway.
    It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

Comment

• ti2gr
      • Jan 2005

When they last had the Pirate & Princess Parties, Photo Pass was available, I know because I worked many of those parties with Photo Pass. There was no special card as there is for the Halloween and Christmas parties. The standard Photo Pass card was used. There is no word that this will change for the upcoming fall parties, but for the first round the regular cards were used. Photo Pass will more than likely be at the upcoming parties as well.

Comment

• DisneyParkFan
        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by ti2gr View Post
        When they last had the Pirate & Princess Parties, Photo Pass was available, I know because I worked many of those parties with Photo Pass. There was no special card as there is for the Halloween and Christmas parties. The standard Photo Pass card was used. There is no word that this will change for the upcoming fall parties, but for the first round the regular cards were used. Photo Pass will more than likely be at the upcoming parties as well.
        Thank you! Good to know.
        Cliff

Comment

• frdeb1999
          New MiceChatter
          • Feb 2007

I hope that is the case! We have tickets for August and would love to have the pix included from that!!

Comment

• DisneyParkFan
            • Jan 2005

Just got back from WDW and the P&PP.
            Yes they do now have a special PhotoPass card for the evening and there was a special $10 a three 5X7 package that night only.
            It was exactly like the night I went to MVMCP.
            Just thought you would like to know.
            Cliff

Comment

• TDLFAN
              Banned User
              • Feb 2005

DOWN with PHOTOPASS. 2/3rds of them need to trade their cameras for brooms and mops. The WDW parks need more Custodial. Enough with this overly priced photo service no one really needs.

Comment

• Bill
                Theme Park Guru

• Jan 2005

I actually enjoy Photopass... I do agree that WDW needs more custodial, but I don't believe for a heartbeat that Photopass should replace them.
                -Bill

Comment

• nbodyhome
                  Little Miss Sunshine
                  • Dec 2005

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                  DOWN with PHOTOPASS. 2/3rds of them need to trade their cameras for brooms and mops. The WDW parks need more Custodial. Enough with this overly priced photo service no one really needs.
                  From the photos I've seen, there are some who should be doing something else (and Disney does need housekeeping!) But if noone bought the photos, then they'd not be there.

I'd rather take my own photos, and then pay .39 each for 5x7's at Costco.
                  Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
                  I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
                  on Bay Lake.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X