This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toilets Shut Down At The Animal Kingdoms

I heard on a recent Disney podcast that they had a sewer break at DAK and had to shut down the toilets, replacing them with port-a-potties, until the problem is resolved.
    Say it aint so !!
    Can anyone confirm this?
    Last edited by tjcjr; 07-10-2007, 08:34 PM.

Re: Toilets Shut Down At The Animal Kingdoms

I am sorry for them animals

Comment

Originally posted by Hilsbro View Post
      :yuck:i am so sorry for those people who hate port-a-potties (like me) and really gotsta go
      Well, now whenever i go i hope that they either have the problem fixed, if not, i better make sure to go in the hotel room.
      :ot: same thing happened to my aunt in her basement. contractor's fault. she got $200,000 for the problem.

On topic: hopefully disney has this problem fixed soon. i wonder how that happened? maybe it was intentional, by vandals?
      ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
      1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
      2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
      3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
      4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
      5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
      6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
      7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
      8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
      9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
      AND FINALLY...
      10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
      [:

Comment

I do not think it was intentional

Comment

I do not think it was intentional
          according to the podcast, a sewer line was damaged during the construction of the new Yak and Yeti restaurant

Comment

I am sure the guests were fine. It must have been a very stinky situation though...

(Disclaimer: the above post was a sarcastic joke and not intended as an insult to guests or animals in DAK)

Comment

Why?

I would find it more interesting if Disney has a stash of portable toilets just for this type of scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by tjcjr View Post
                according to the podcast, a sewer line was damaged during the construction of the new Yak and Yeti restaurant
                that would make the most sence

Comment

Maybe they can give them bathroom fastpasses to return later!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X