Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idea for a Land Within a land in Epcot!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea for a Land Within a land in Epcot!!

In the France area of World Showcase maybe they can make a ride that goes through the disney french movies (ex. Ratatouille, Aristocats etc.) Like you can ride in a double decker bus going through movies such as Ratatouille, Aristocats, and other movies that i cant think of right now .. Please tell me your thoughts

Re: Idea for a Land Within a land in Epcot!!

You could add Beauty and the Beast and Hunchback to the list too.

I'm always up for adding new rides to the countries of Epcot. I wish that World Showcase could be kept "Disney character free" however, but with the remake of El Rio, that highly seems likely.

How about a crazy taxi ride through the streets of Paris a-la Mr. Toads Wild Ride?

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post

How about a crazy taxi ride through the streets of Paris a-la Mr. Toads Wild Ride?
      Or how about bringing Toad back, and adding it to the UK, since it is a British story? That's what I'd like to see. :ap:
      It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

is Lady and the Tramp in France?

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
          Or how about bringing Toad back, and adding it to the UK, since it is a British story? That's what I'd like to see. :ap:

Great Idea, I also really like the idea the topic creator has. I hardly spend anytime at the World Showcase, they definately need more rides. Videos of France, China, and Canada, just don't sound that exciting to me, I can watch stuff like that at home on some educational channel, not at WDW where I come to escape my boring life at home. I understand I can't watch Circlevison at home, but I hate standing in one place for long periods of time anyway.

NNIC what is the photo in your sig of?

Comment

Originally posted by nnic View Post
            is Lady and the Tramp in France?
            Nope...it is set in the good old U.S.A.
            Originally posted by larasound
            am I the burrito man?

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
              A British attraction, set in England, in the Great Britain Pavillion...

I like it!! But it will never fly... (sorry, unintentionally "Peter Pan" punny...)

If only we could make it so... you will get to ride "Toad" soon when you come to California...?

originally posted by nnic; is Lady and the Tramp in France?
              Uh, that would be 'NO'... they did share an Italian meal in the movie, but 'NO'...
              "I've got the heart of a child..." - I keep it in a box, next to my bed...

Comment

Originally posted by EvilQueen View Post

If only we could make it so... you will get to ride "Toad" soon when you come to California...?
                Yes, but I loved our 2 sided toad in florida! Two different ride experiences!
                It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Tinker Bell had a very small land during the garden festival last year. I will have to get the pictures off of my old computer and post them later on.

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyMoose View Post
                    Tinker Bell had a very small land during the garden festival last year. I will have to get the pictures off of my old computer and post them later on.
                    no offense but wat does that have to do with this topic??

Comment

no offense but wat does that have to do with this topic??
                      I think that it met, Tink's a british character had a land in Epcot and it could be added to the U.K. area.
                      Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

In the France area of World Showcase maybe they can make a ride that goes through the disney french movies (ex. Ratatouille, Aristocats etc.) Like you can ride in a double decker bus going through movies such as Ratatouille, Aristocats, and other movies that i cant think of right now .. Please tell me your thoughts
                        I like it but there may not be the space there for all that
                        www.jamboeveryone.com
                        Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X