This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Lights, Motors' Stunt Show To Feature "Cars" Cars

It's been reported that in late 2008 as the Pixar presence expands at Disney MGM Studios, Herbie The Love Bug will be removed from the Lights, Motors stunt show and a few of the character autos from Cars will be making cameo appearances.

Re: 'Lights, Motors' Stunt Show To Feature "Cars" Cars

that would make this show more entertaining for the young ones!

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

Comment

That would be a cute addition!

Comment

i think i would puke if they did this
        Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

Comment

My kids won't care, the noise from the rest of the show scares them too much anyway...

Originally posted by Master Gracie View Post
          i think i would puke if they did this
          :lol: You might want to think about shopping for a bucket now....
          Originally posted by larasound
          am I the burrito man?

Comment

Can they get a real Porsche there? You can do wild stunts in there!

Disney: true inspiration!

Comment

Welcome to Carsland in Florida.
              -Bill

Comment

I have a better idea... why not closing this noisy show altogther?

Comment

It's quite likely that the Cars crew won't be making just cameos but rather see a re-theming of the entire show to that movie.

One currently (and very seriously) discussed plan is for the 2008 press event (featuring the debut of Disney Quest on a Track, er, TSM) to be homebased at the Studios and introduce all of the Pixar theming and retheming.

Comment

Disney Quest is another enterprise Disney should pull the plug on. Video games are so 1990s.

Comment

Yeah right close the show altogether, mak is a cars show, have you people lost your minds???
                      Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

Comment

I didn't even bother seeing that show when I was in FL.

Puny Euro cars w/ motorcycle engines don't really do it for me.

A regular CARS show might actually appeal to me. It works for the Beauty and the Beast show that's been there for what? 15 years?
                        “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

Comment

it's time for beauty and the beast to go. shows shouldn't be around for15 years for heavens sakes. I love lightning mcqueen and mater. and frankly herbie doesn't fit anymore, his latest bombed big time.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmash95
                            it's time for beauty and the beast to go. shows shouldn't be around for15 years for heavens sakes. I love lightning mcqueen and mater. and frankly herbie doesn't fit anymore, his latest bombed big time.
                            When you have a bad script and coke-head Lindsay Lohan... you wonder why that movie didn't make it. As for the B&B show.. I also agree. It should have closed like 5 yrs ago. It's tired and the production looks dated already. Besides... I can see the same cute male dancers from that show do their more interesting "thing" at the Footlight Theater in Parliament House at 10pm and 12 midnight every Friday and saturday. After that... you will never see B&B in the same light ever again...

Originally posted by dememto57
                            I didn't even bother seeing that show when I was in FL.
                            You know... it's actually quite an interesting show and the stunts are really exciting.. but there is too much blah blah blah and it tends to get noisy. But the show is worth seeing at least once.. it just doesn't have repeat value for me.

Originally posted by master Gracie
                            Yeah right close the show altogether, mak is a cars show, have you people lost your minds???
                            Have you lost your sense of humor??

Comment

You know... it's actually quite an interesting show and the stunts are really exciting.. but there is too much blah blah blah and it tends to get noisy. But the show is worth seeing at least once.. it just doesn't have repeat value for me.
                              LMA would be a better show if they'd drop the, we're making a film bit, and just theme it as a story where we actually see a story take place in that area with stunts going on all around as part of the story. The whole, we're shooting a movie bit has never really worked at any of the parts in MGM since they're not.

As for adding the Cars to it, it would be better than Herbie. Seriously the only thing I like about having Herbie there is when they blow him up.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X