Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Wand Demolition - Day 4!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wand Demolition - Day 4!

Well, I went out to EPCOT at 2:30 am, so I deserve to start this thread!

Even if my pictures did come out a bit crappy. I have a camera that insists on shutting down when I need it most. Especially since this involved sitting in one of those courtesy wheelchairs for an hour hour waiting for movement and once they start to move a letter, its on the ground in about 30 seconds.

Oh well! Here goes:

When I first got there, not much had changed:

then I saw showers of sparks raining down from the far side:
    (again hard to photograph)

Now, the only 2 pics I was able to get of what I came to see: (drumroll)

No, really, its there! Look right behind Mickey's hand!

And the first ever pic of the wand with one side totally clear: (hard to see, but historic nonetheless!)

I promise I'll do this agian before the demo is complete, and maybe i'll remember the camcorder, (duh!)

TTFN, :sleep:.

Best hold on to Your Hats and Glasses, 'cause this heres the Wildest Ride in the Wilderness!

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X