This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rain and single rider lines?

Well I will be at WDW in 3 days and I am just looking for any last minute tips.
    Which rides definately have single rider lines?
    How to best deal with what looks like will be daily rain storms?
    Matthew

Re: Rain and single rider lines?

Originally posted by wettham1783 View Post
    Single rider lines:

Everest
    Rock N Roller Coaster

Yep, that's about it. LOL

Rain in Florida is a given this time of year, the only advice I can give you is this.

Wait 30 minutes and the rain usually passes by and by then, most have left the park thinking it will continue through out the day. It doesn't, that's just Florida storms. So pack an umbrella, I can't stand ponchos, and you'll be fine!

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
      Single rider lines:

Everest
      Rock N Roller Coaster

Yep, that's about it. LOL

Last time I went was in December 2004, Rock N' Roller Coaster didn't have a single rider line. Test Track and Mission: Space had a single rider line, but I am not sure if they still have it.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostHost2 View Post
        Last time I went was in December 2004, Rock N' Roller Coaster didn't have a single rider line. Test Track and Mission: Space had a single rider line, but I am not sure if they still have it.
        Mission: Space doesn't have it anymore since they made the Green and Orange versions of the ride. I thought Test Track still had one, but I don't know, I could be wrong.

.. a dream is a wish your heart makes

Comment

No SRL at the Magic Kingdom

Test Track at Epcot

Rock N Roller Coaster at MGM

Expedition Everest at Animal Kingdom

Comment

Here's a random rain tip. You might look goofy for the duration of the rain but you'll thank me after. Roll up your shorts a little while it's raining. The rain hardly ever comes down straight and even with an umbrella your shorts could get soaked. I'm not a big fan of being wet and this saved me many a day!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostHost2 View Post
              RnRC's was just added this year.

M:S no longer has one

Test Track does

Comment

Test Track had a single rider line last time I was there.

Do they still do?
                Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

As of 7/7/07 (my last visit to Epcot) the SRL at Test Track was still there.

Comment

ok.....rides with SRL:

Test Track at EPCOT
                    E:E at DAK
                    RnRC at MGM

M:S no longer has one as of the orange/green training

no SRL at MK
                    sigpic Blast Off Into Adventure!!

Originally posted by TheRockr
                    Space Junk once taught Peter Pan how to do Mick Jagger's famous strut.

Comment

They can use SRL for Soarin sometimes too. But they normally ask for a party of two. But, they can make a party of two out of that.
                      Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by wettham1783 View Post
                        Well, all i can think of off the top of my head is test track.
                        There is so much rain here right now. it just stopped like an hour ago after six hours of nonstop rain. it would say just watch the news and if anything comes up about a high chance of rain then donot go to animal kingdom (few shaded areas) if there is a big storm blowing through i would say either get toan indoor area or get on a long ride (like spaceship earth, or something you can wait inside after riding, also tower of terror, space mountain, and, well, almost everything in animal kingdom is outside, but i would suggest going to the Nemo musical. but find someplace to hide asap. the rain these past few days has been torrential and deadly looking. i lok on the weather channel to see if its a hurricane (none yet lately, but there have been two tornado warnings ) so come prepared with a poncho, umbrella, and a map to find the nearest store, ride, or restaurant to seek shelter.
                        have fun at disney world
                        ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
                        1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
                        2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
                        3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
                        4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
                        5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
                        6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
                        7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
                        8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
                        9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
                        AND FINALLY...
                        10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
                        [:

Comment

The SRL rides have been mentioned already numerous times (RnRC, EE, TT). The only other rides that have ever had a SRL before was Soarin (never used), MS (removed with Green Version) and Space Mountain (tested for a short time).

As for the rain, I suggest getting a poncho and braving it out. Everyone else will be hiding under awnings and buildings.... you'll make good time and think of it this way.... it's just water. As Davy Jones said, "Are you afraid to get a little wet?" )
                          “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Comment

The Single Rider Lines are ( as mentioned ): Test Track, Rockin' Roller Coaster, and Expedition Everest.

During the rain, I suggest to seek shelter at the nearest Gift Shop, as the rain normally doesn't last more than 30-45 minutes, an hour at most. It will seem terrible - even to the point of lightning and thunder, which shuts down ALL outside rides. I can suggest getting a fast-pass for a Non-Outside ride sometime in the morning, so it may activate in the afternoon - the normal time of rain. Then you can do your fastpass, and get that time out of the way. But it's not always a guaranteed rain, though possibly 80% of the time it will. But if you happen to be at the Magic Kingdom and near Main Street, you can definitely do your souvenir shopping at this time, and probably be done AFTER the rain! )

Comment

Thanks everybody for your advice. I leave the day after tomorrow,(Wednesday) any more last minute tips?
                              Matthew

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X