This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rank Your Favorite WDW Theme Parks, Water Parks & Other Areas

The purpose of this thread is to show how you would rank the parks and other areas at Walt Disney World. If the Magic Kingdom is your favorite, then list it first. However, if you enjoy another park or area more, don't hesitate to put it at the top. If you prefer a given water park more than a given theme park, then rank it higher.

In doing so, we should get a more current and realistic account of MiceChatter preferrences concerning the resort than we have in the past.

Here is my ranking -
    • EPCOT
    • Animal Kingdom
    • Magic Kingdom
    • Typhoon Lagoon
    • Pleasure Island
    • Disney-MGM Studios
    • Disney Quest
    • Blizzard Beach
    • Winter / Summerland Golf
    Hotel Resorts -

Wilderness Lodge
    Beach Club
    Caribbean beach
    Polynesian Resort
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 07-18-2007, 09:49 AM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: Rank Your Favorite WDW Theme Parks, Water Parks & Other Areas

- EPCOT
    - Animal Kingdom
    - Disney/MGM Studios
    - Blizzard Beach
    - Magic Kingdom
    - Typhoon Lagoon
    - Disney Quest
    - Pleasure Island (used to be higher before they ruined it)
    - Boardwalk
    Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

Comment

1. Magic Kingdom
      2. Epcot
      3. Disney's Animal Kingdom
      4. Disney MGM Studios
      5. Typhoon Lagoon
      6. Blizzard Beach
      7. Downtown Disney

Comment

Animal Kingdom
        Disney-MGM
        Downtown Disney
        Epcot
        Various Hotels
        Magic Kingdom

Comment

Ok first of all I have never been to either water park so they are not listed in my rankings

Magic Kingdom
          Epcot
          MGM
          Animal Kingdom
          Downtown Disney

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

Comment

I added a couple places...

1. EPCOT
            2 (tie). Animal Kingdom
            Magic Kingdom
            4. Disney-MGM Studios
            5. Pleasure Island
            6. Disney Quest (I will miss it)
            7. Blizzard Beach (I am not into water parks, but the theming is great!)
            8. Boardwalk (great place to hang out!)
            9. Winter/Summerland Golf
            10. Typhoon Lagoon
            sigpic
            Check out my podcast: www.drunkondisney.com

Comment

Magic Kingdom
              EPCOT
              MGM
              Animal Kingdom
              DtD
              I have not been to the water Parks yet,so it would not be fair to rank them in with the others...
              sues

Comment

Originally posted by Susabelle View Post
                Magic Kingdom
                EPCOT
                MGM
                Animal Kingdom
                DtD
                I have not been to the water Parks yet,so it would not be fair to rank them in with the others...
                sues
                This is a nice capsulized list. The size is up to the person making it.

Originally posted by Sweetie View Post
                I added a couple places...

1. EPCOT
                2 (tie). Animal Kingdom
                Magic Kingdom
                4. Disney-MGM Studios
                5. Pleasure Island
                6. Disney Quest (I will miss it)
                7. Blizzard Beach (I am not into water parks, but the theming is great!)
                8. Boardwalk (great place to hang out!)
                9. Winter/Summerland Golf
                10. Typhoon Lagoon
                I didn't think to include mini golf. I'm adding this to my list.
                Last edited by Ride Warrior; 07-17-2007, 08:53 AM.

Comment

MGM (thats right)
                  Magic Kingdom
                  Animal Kingdom
                  EPCOT
                  Boardwalk
                  DTD
                  Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

Comment

Ok favorite parks are:
                    • EPCOT
                    • Magic Kingdom
                    • Animal Kingdom
                    • Disney-MGM Studios
                    • Blizzard Beach
                    • Typhoon Lagoon
                    • Downtown Disney
                    • Disney Quest
                    never been to boardwalk hopefully can drop by this year and see what its like.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Gracie View Post
                      MGM (thats right)
                      Magic Kingdom
                      Animal Kingdom
                      EPCOT
                      Boardwalk
                      DTD
                      First person to place Disney-MGM on the top! I love a rebel. :lol:
                      Last edited by Ride Warrior; 07-17-2007, 11:10 AM.

Comment

• Magic Kingdom
                        • EPCOT
                        • Animal Kingdom
                        • Disney-MGM Studios (the only good rides are ToT and RnR is you like rollercoasters)
                        • Typhoon Lagoon
                        • DisneyQuest
                        • Pleasure Island
                        • Blizzard Beach
                        The reason Blizzard Beach is at the bottom is because our car got broken in to (along with 30 other expeditions) and there was no security around, no cameras, and we sued disney but they found a way around it. I am never going to blizzard beach again.
                        ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
                        1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
                        2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
                        3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
                        4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
                        5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
                        6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
                        7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
                        8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
                        9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
                        AND FINALLY...
                        10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
                        [:

Comment

My ranking is:

-Fort Wilderness/Wilderness Lodge
                          -Animal Kingdom/DAK Lodge
                          -EPCOT Center
                          -Blizzard Beach/Typhoon Lagoon (tie)
                          -Disney/Pixar Studios
                          -Magic Kingdom
                          -Mini Golf courses
                          -Virgin Megastore/PI cinema.
                          -Disney Quest (needs to go for good)

Comment

Originally posted by evanescence4ever View Post
                            • Magic Kingdom
                            • EPCOT
                            • Animal Kingdom
                            • Disney-MGM Studios (the only good rides are ToT and RnR is you like rollercoasters)
                            • Typhoon Lagoon
                            • DisneyQuest
                            • Pleasure Island
                            • Blizzard Beach
                            The reason Blizzard Beach is at the bottom is because our car got broken in to (along with 30 other expeditions) and there was no security around, no cameras, and we sued disney but they found a way around it. I am never going to blizzard beach again.
                            Sorry that you got your car broken into at Blizzard Beach, and that Disney had no security cameras in place. Wonder if there was one or more security officers assigned to the area that missed seeing what happened - of course, failing to detect 30 Expeditions being broken into.would be rather dificult.

I placed Blizzard Beach toward the bottom of my list simply because I don't perceive the park to have unique rides and attractions. It does have a great overall theme. This, I can say for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
                              Sorry that you got your car broken into at Blizzard Beach, and that Disney had no security cameras in place. Wonder if there was one or more security officers assigned to the area that missed seeing what happened - of course, failing to detect 30 Expeditions being broken into.would be rather dificult.

I placed Blizzard Beach toward the bottom of my list simply because I don't perceive the park to have unique rides and attractions. It does have a great overall theme. This, I can say for it.
                              its got a cute story behind the park, being an old ski resort, the first ever in florida.
                              But you think they would have more security around? even a little camera? two more securoty officers? no.
                              We toured the parking lot one time and saw nothing new, no tighter security, no cameras, nothing.
                              I guess they thought 'what are the odds of that happening again?' well, crime is just getting worse at disney, with the bombs and highschool students, i think disney should install cameras everywhere now.
                              the only good thing about this whole problem is that we met someone that we knew from connecticut. my mom knew the sheriff's daughter from working at the same bank as her, and her father (the officer) was the one that filed the report and told us to talk to disney about this.
                              ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
                              1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
                              2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
                              3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
                              4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
                              5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
                              6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
                              7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
                              8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
                              9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
                              AND FINALLY...
                              10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
                              [:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X