X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman Arrested On Tea Cup Assault Charges

*** Looks like we haven't heard the last of this story after all ***

A 52-year-old Alabama woman was arrested on suspicion she beat and choked a woman who was allowed ahead of her while waiting to board a tea cup ride at Walt Disney World, according to authorities.
    Witnesses said Victoria Walker became enraged after the victim and her children were allowed ahead of her in May.
    Walker was questioned after the incident and allowed to return to her Alabama home.
    However, when a judge noticed how severe the victim's injuries were, he signed an arrest warrant for Walker.
    It took deputies nearly two months to catch up with the woman but she was picked up on a warrant in Alabama and transported back to Orange County.
    She bonded out of jail Tuesday.

Original Mice Chat Thread: http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66190

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/s/wkmg/20070718/lo_wkmg/13701541

Re: Woman Arrested On Tea Cup Assault Charges

Hmmmmm...interesting. The original story sounded rather fishy.

Comment

YOu dont choke somebody just because they got in front of you
      Why :argue: when you could :squeeze:?

Follow the :rules: and you wont have Mods doing this,:mob:

If you treat everybody like family you should end up like this,:ghug: not this,:bash:.

Comment

Originally posted by awesomerocks View Post
        YOu dont choke somebody just because they got in front of you
        Yeah, that is pretty extreme.

Comment

So is that manned space flight to Mars leaving anytime soon?

Comment

She got that enraged over having to wait an extra 3 minutes to ride the Tea Cups? Woman has major problems and should never be allowed in a Disney park again.

Comment

I guess then I must go with choice 2

Here is my question. This woman, according to her statements, was beaten. Not shoved, not punched once, not slapped, but punched in the legs, head, and breast, her clothes ripped, and she was garroted.

This was witnessed by 80 to 120 people (according to her) who did nothing but scream. Are you telling me that nobody, not one single person, in a crowd of 120 people attempted to break up the fight?

So now I come to a variety of conclusions.

1) This woman is inflating this story just a bit.

or

2) My stock in general society has gone down another notch. Its great when people just stand idly by and watch one person beat on another. And people wonder why gangs are becommming so prevalent.

And if #2 is the correct conclusion, then what chances does the victim think she has getting someone to testify when they would not even come to her aid during a beating?

-dave
              "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
              "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Yeah, I would definately be there to break it up (I'm hated at school because I'm infamous for breaking up fights)
                "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Comment

I really hate tourists sometimes. Don't choke them.... beat them with the Stupid Stick!

Comment

This is starting to get out of hand. Did you hear about the 16 (or 13 cant remember) year old who got stabbed (and died) by his brother because they weren't taking turns on their video games? i thought that was crazy..
                    ---------
                    |I QUIT|
                    ---------
                    ...Not like anyone on here really gives a care about me anyway...

Comment

I think Fastpass lovers should experience the same treatment from guests in stand by lines.

(Disclaimer: this post is made in jest, and TDLFAN, it's affiliates, related ownership ventures and properties DO NOT encourage violent behavior at Disney or anywhere, except in dungeons.)

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                        I think Fastpass lovers should experience the same treatment from guests in stand by lines.

(Disclaimer: this post is made in jest, and TDLFAN, it's affiliates, related ownership ventures and properties DO NOT encourage violent behavior at Disney or anywhere, except in dungeons.)

Ya know if Disney would just rent hand tasers at the stroller station all this could be avoided... like in the Priceline comercial where the little kid asks "Did you zap my Daddy?" Shatner "oh Nooooo.. well yes but he'll thank me for it."
                        Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Comment

Originally posted by Jerren View Post
                          Ya know if Disney would just rent hand tasers at the stroller station all this could be avoided... like in the Priceline comercial where the little kid asks "Did you zap my Daddy?" Shatner "oh Nooooo.. well yes but he'll thank me for it."

Tasers, is there anything they can't do?

Apoligies to both Homer Simpson and doughnuts

Originally Posted by Phonedave
                          Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.
                          "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                          "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

I think what she did was a little extreme... Its not like it was Splash Mountain or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by ChurroMan View Post
                              I think what she did was a little extreme... Its not like it was Splash Mountain or anything.
                              So... are you saying it's perfectly alright to do that on other, more popular rides?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X